I have some rules of my area I would like to share here, I will not share the link to my land just yet as I havent fully set up, but please expect pictures to be coming to this thread soon too. If you are on Secondlife, if these rules sound good to you and you wish to visit, please stop on by. Still setting up now though.
Welcome to your new home I have some rules for you, but they are simple and won'tbe that hard to follow.
1. Please pay rent on time. you will have two warnings about this before you are evicted.
2. Please stay within prim limits of your rental. There will be a prim counter in your rental, so you can see how many you have up and how many you have left, please dont go over your limit. The limits are set becuase I am sharing my overall prim count with you and have divided up these prims on the property, if you DO go over, I will get notices from the GLH (German Land Holding) Notifying me I am over prim, so please, lets stay with our limits.
3. Please do not decorate my sidewalks, keep all prims inside your rental unit. The prim counter does not count prims outside the unit, unless you know how to count your prims, please don't go over them.
4. I will inlude a free furniature set along with this notecard, you can use it, but you may also purchase your very own and use that instead, please feel free to use what you like, as long as you stay within your alotted prim count.
5. If you unpack an item, please clean up after yourself. Though I strive to have a family like atmosphere, this is not your mother's house. I will have access to whatever prims you put down and if you unpack something not copyable, it will get deleted instead of returned to you. To avoid this is easy, pick up your boxes.
7. No temp rezzer items allowed. Temp rezzers are boxes with code that put toegther large objects, this can lag the entire sim. I would rather no one use any temp rezzers on my land, If you do not know what I mean. Contact Betyourbippy or goodchildlegacy and we will be more than happy to help explain this to you in further detail.
8. If you rent one of my shops, you will have more prims than anyone else at a higher cost, becuase shops are intended for you to sell your goods. You may have a sign indicating the shops name, but again, then it is up to YOU to include that one prim in with your total count, as prim counters only count prims inside the dwelling. If you decide to rent a shop, I encourage you to rent a sign board somewhere to advertise your goods, I will even pay one month of lindens to you to put on that board. This brings people to my area, I encourage this.
9. No public nudity. If you are wearing an unpacked item and it happens to knock off your shirt or pants/dress/skirt, no one will give you any problems, it is up to you then to realize you're naked and fix it. I want my place to be family friendly, so please lets not have public nudity.
10. Rules are subject to change at any time. Should the rules change, myself or Godric Goodchild will send out note cards to the tennants revising the rules.
Betyourbippy (Skye Muller)
Goodchildlegacy (Godric Goodchild)
Hein888 (Hein Muller)