Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  15 members

Sign in to follow this  
SkyBlu

Overwatch

ragreynolds    795
1 minute ago, Thor said:

That seems reasonable.

I don't think so. Her armour was one of her main assets. Going by feedback I've seen from people on the Overwatch forums and Reddit, she just melts now. Armour makes all damage over 10 do 5 less damage, and all damage under 10 do half damage. This makes it so D.Va can take a decent amount of damage. When you take away that armour, she's just gonna melt, especially if you have someone like Soldier 76 on her. I bet even Tracer is gonna be a big threat to D.Va now.

I think a nerf to her overall ability to take damage is certainly justified, but taking away that armour just seems like a bad move imo. BUT HEY, I haven't tried it out myself.

Thor    207
3 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

I don't think so. Her armour was one of her main assets. Going by feedback I've seen from people on the Overwatch forums and Reddit, she just melts now. Armour makes all damage over 10 do 5 less damage, and all damage under 10 do half damage. This makes it so D.Va can take a decent amount of damage. When you take away that armour, she's just gonna melt, especially if you have someone like Soldier 76 on her. I bet even Tracer is gonna be a big threat to D.Va now.

I think a nerf to her overall ability to take damage is certainly justified, but taking away that armour just seems like a bad move imo. BUT HEY, I haven't tried it out myself.

They will probably fix it again to be fair. They fiddle with heroes a lot it seems. Which is great. They're listening to their fans.

ragreynolds    795
16 minutes ago, Thor said:

They will probably fix it again to be fair. They fiddle with heroes a lot it seems. Which is great. They're listening to their fans.

That is certainly a good thing, but what they seem to keep doing is either over buffing or over nerfing heroes, then they have to fix it the next time around. I appreciate their work, but they could be doing a little better.

Thor    207
3 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

That is certainly a good thing, but what they seem to keep doing is either over buffing or over nerfing heroes, then they have to fix it the next time around. I appreciate their work, but they could be doing a little better.

Yeah it's bound to happen in a game where you try to find the perfect balance for casual and competitive peeps.

Edited by Thor

SkyBlu    157
1 hour ago, Thor said:

They shouldn't be listening to fans, they should be looking at the data themselves.

200 armour for DV.A? she's about to get melted real quick, not mobile enough to have such little armour, nor does she deal enough damage in one or two attacks to have such little armour.

FOOLS!

• Upvote 1

Thor    207
Just now, SkyBlu said:

They shouldn't be listening to fans, they should be looking at the data themselves.

200 armour for DV.A? she's about to get melted real quick, not mobile enough to have such little armour, nor does she deal enough damage in one or two attacks to have such little armour.

FOOLS!

It'll get sorted surely.

ragreynolds    795

I finally got the game on PC. So now I play on PC and Xbone. I seem to play completely different on PC than I do on Xbox, so I'm still trying to get a feel for the game on there.

I'm currently trying to play as Mei a lot more. I've discovered that I'm pretty damn good as her, especially on control point maps, so I think I'm gonna try and main her for the foreseeable future. I'm also starting to love Mercy.

Justin13    84
14 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

I finally got the game on PC. So now I play on PC and Xbone. I seem to play completely different on PC than I do on Xbox, so I'm still trying to get a feel for the game on there.

I'm currently trying to play as Mei a lot more. I've discovered that I'm pretty damn good as her, especially on control point maps, so I think I'm gonna try and main her for the foreseeable future. I'm also starting to love Mercy.

My accuracy on PC is pretty awesome. I can only play PC overwatch at my friend's house though because my laptop doesn't have the specs for it. I use McCree or Genji mostly on PC.

I mainly play Overwatch on Xbox. Mei is my best but she's really only viable on King of the Hill maps, and even then she's not really "meta". I usually try to carry games with Reinhardt, Roadhog, or Soldier: 76. If I MUST heal I run Ana because her heal denial is op and the sleep is crazy effective for stopping major ults (Pharah, Reaper, Soldier: 76, etc).

ragreynolds    795
On 21/04/2017 at 10:11 AM, Justin13 said:

I can only play PC overwatch at my friend's house though because my laptop doesn't have the specs for it.

Get a better laptop, goof.

Justin13    84
5 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

Get a better laptop, goof.

After tech school I'll build a desktop

SkyBlu    157
57 minutes ago, Justin13 said:

After tech school I'll build a desktop

to put your shitty laptop on?

• Upvote 2

ragreynolds    795
6 hours ago, GAR said:

I don't play overwatch but I love junkrat??? help?????

You have issues

Sign in to follow this