Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Aspirations

What are your aspirations? What do you wish you could do in life?

A problem I have is that I have too many aspirations. I can't just focus on one thing. It'd be great to make a living from YouTube, from writing articles, from books, or just from ad revenue on websites. I'd also love to make a living in politics, or acting. For the longest time I also dreamed of doing something martial arts related for a living. I think it's pretty apparent from what I'm listing off that I just like being under a public spotlight. If I'm being totally honest it'd be great to just do whatever I want whenever I want forever.

My main aspiration I guess is to just get as much attention/recognition as possible, whilst continuing to do as I want whenever I want.

What are your aspirations?

• Upvote 1

Be a successful business woman and change animal welfare as we know it. I'd also like to open a vintage shop selling clothes, vinyls and Sweet's, reclaimed furniture, you know those kind of things and I also aspire to make my own clothing that I could eventually sell.

You know, just take it one step at a time. Maybe finish what in doing now first.

Edited by EndangeredShark

Ready to have your socks blown off people, this is quite a shocker..

My main goal in life is to be a wonderful partner and mother. I knowwww, corny. I just know that at the end of my life I won't care about how many fancy things I owned or where I went, I'll care about the family I had and the family I built. I'll care that I was a good enough partner (and had a good enough partner) that we were able to raise good, kind, clever children who will leave this place better than they found it.

That's the goal anyways. Could end up with a shitty person and have brats but hopefully not 😬

I used to include school stuff but I feel like I'm already happy and set there, so now all that's left is a family.

• Upvote 1

I aspire to join one of the fields I love to sperg about. Esports, linguistics, vidya, teaching or game design.

ecb56f67ac17487f98413338b90dc289.png

Continue to strengthen my cooking skills, get my butt in gear to make money, lose some weight and stay healthy forever after, stay creative and happy so I can teach my kids to be creative one day. Obviously have basic knowledge and understanding of the world around me, keep my loved ones happy. 

<33 

• Upvote 1