Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  14 members

ragreynolds

What is your most played video game?

ragreynolds    753

If you play mainly using Steam then it's pretty easy to just look at hours played, but regardless, out of every video game you've ever played, which is the one you've put the most hours into?

This is a hard one for me to answer. My first instinct is to say EA Sports UFC 2. According to my Xbox I've played for more than a total of 20 days. I also played EA Sports MMA for a very long time on PS3. Unfortunately I have no way of tracking that. I've spent a decent amount of time playing Skyrim between PS3, PC, and Xbox One, same goes for Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. I also played through Uncharted 2 and 3 a countless amount of times. 

So yeah, I'm gonna say EA Sports UFC 2 simply because it's the only confident answer I can give.

Seito    54

Minecraft ( i wish you could count hours on there )

Guild Wars 2:   ( 1.219 hours across all characters )

and then this:

59b2b6ae9ddb4b9282173c51fec0399c.png

• Upvote 2

SkyBlu    154

Due to raptr not supporting consoles anymore, I'll have to go off of what it did record, and what my Xbox One tells me.

Black Ops - 491+ hours (due to me having played it since raptr stopped)

Dark Souls 2/SotFS - 397+ hours

GTA V - 242+ hours

Metal Gear Solid 5/GZ - 210 hours

Minecraft - ???? hours

Thor    206

GTA V -2,117 hours

Rainbow Six Siege -  625 hours

Overwatch -  408 hours

I play on xbox so I don't know

My most played game since it has come out has been Call of Duty Black Ops 1 (zombies). I love playin' it online. Brainless sometimes but it can be fun if you're playing with friends. The co-op aspect and voice chat is what I love about it. Most of my xbox friends that I have ever made was through that game mode.

Sappho    215

The Sims, GTA, CoD zombies, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures, LoZ, Mortal Kombat, and Harvest Moon overall in the history of my life.

I've been trying to play overwatch more but it's a game I enjoy playing with others and time zones are killin that.

• Upvote 1

Ts4 - 470+ hours of my own time

No no kuni - 100+ hours, this game goes on even for RPG standards.

Ffx - ive been playing it since it's release so I suppose a couple of years consecutively speaking

Divinity: Original Sin - around 120 hours as we played that days at a time and more than once

Everything else is usually over the 20 to 40 hour mark, really depends on the game and content.

As far as Steam is concerned, Dragon Ball Xenoverse is my most played game at 228 hours, with Xenoverse 2 coming second at 225 hours. I've devoted more time than that to both games through modding, but I suppose that's not technically "playing".

There's lots of games I've played frequently that aren't on Steam that I can't really say how much time I've spent playing. Likely a fair bit.

Mark    21

Skyrim. I've had the game since begin 2012 and I still find myself playing it regularly still. Got the PS4 version just for that, to play with mods on a smooth device since my PC is absolute shit.

second, probably Red Dead Redemption. There is something addictive about putting those "help me! SYKE here are 4 guys shooting you! Oh, you killed them, please I didn't mean it" bitches on railroads and see them get obliteraited by Thomas the Train Engine.

• Upvote 1