Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Memorable drama in RR history

Recommended Posts

List some of your favourite drama from the history of RR. Some of my favourites include:

  • When RagReynolds graced the site.
  • That time when ala told Fiona that her dead baby wasn't actually an angel in Heaven.
  • Robert Dalton rejecting Phoebe.
  • ebug PMing mods with polls saying "If you agree then type "ragreynolds"".
  • Dirk suicide bombing Kelley's account.
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To add on 

Ala making fun of Crooks' dead mother. That caused Alicia, Crooks, and Ammy to leave RR for IF.

Micah finds RR and starts his shit storm of drama with RR members. 

Cherie dating Justin, Cherie shaving her head because Justin broke up with her. Justin in general.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thor said:

Cherie dating Justin, Cherie shaving her head because Justin broke up with her. Justin in general.

And then Cherie claiming that it never happened :rolleyes: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#Cut4Justin

i mean that wasn't even the drama Thor jeez.

 

my favourite drama was when we all found out Ryan is grooming underage girls and has been fooling us all by making ala out to be the bad guys this whole time. The jig is up boy

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sappho said:

my favourite drama was when we all found out Ryan is grooming underage girls and has been fooling us all by making ala out to be the bad guys this whole time. The jig is up boy

Hey hey hey, I've never accused ala of being anything other than a great guy

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ragreynolds said:

Hey hey hey, I've never accused ala of being anything other than a great guy

I see two options for why

1. That's what you wanted us to think so you could claim this and

2. You really do think he's a great guy cause you have similar views on when a girl is breed ready

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sappho said:

I see two options for why

1. That's what you wanted us to think so you could claim this and

2. You really do think he's a great guy cause you have similar views on when a girl is breed ready

:notnice:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nox writing a wall of text in response to my not giving a shit about David Bowie's death.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Nox writing a wall of text in response to my not giving a shit about David Bowie's death.

not very memorable if we don't remember that

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bryanna said:

not very memorable if we don't remember that

I remember it. Most people probably never saw it in the first place to remember it because it was in the vent thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just going to say.

Micah, Jamal, and their prostitute sister.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Thor said:

Just going to say.

Micah, Jamal, and their prostitute sister.

hey hey hey you leave that poor girl alone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2017 at 0:45 PM, ragreynolds said:

hey hey hey you leave that poor girl alone

She won't be poor if she doesn't her job right. :awesome:

Edited by Theflyingcactus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone remember that really annoying black girl that came to RR from OFO? I can't remember her name or what she did, but I remember she was really something else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

Does anyone remember that really annoying black girl that came to RR from OFO? I can't remember her name or what she did, but I remember she was really something else

clearly not memorable then 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×