Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

For Honor

16 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Ryan, you've disappointed me. A true honourable Scotsman spelling honour the American way is an utter sin. 😔

The name of the game is "For Honor". The game may have spelled it wrong, but it's still the name of the game. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

Played for a bit today, only the tutorial and then a few online matches. I streamed an hours worth:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122548740

I feel like if I keep playing I'm gonna be pretty damn good. I'm feeling that it's the kinda game I'm usually pretty good at.

You had that guy fatigued the whole round at about 11 minutes and you just took to long to pull the trigger.

I wanted to shout.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SkyBlu said:

You had that guy fatigued the whole round at about 11 minutes and you just took to long to pull the trigger.

I wanted to shout.

Rip. I'M LEARNING. Gonna stream my progression today :gasp: 

On 2/17/2017 at 6:33 AM, ragreynolds said:

Rip. I'M LEARNING. Gonna stream my progression today :gasp: 

YOU'RE SLACKING SON I'M ABOUT TO BEAT STORY ON REALISTIC.

WHERE YOU AT

large.gif

Useful reddit post for starting out and understanding your gear traits.

• Upvote 1

I'm enjoying all aspects of Multiplayer, but it's annoying how often the game lags out/crashes and takes me to the main menu. I'm not a fan of the story mode really though, it's quite boring and repetitive imo.

8 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

I'm enjoying all aspects of Multiplayer, but it's annoying how often the game lags out/crashes and takes me to the main menu. I'm not a fan of the story mode really though, it's quite boring and repetitive imo.

Welcome to P2P

• Upvote 1

I'm actually kinda disappointed with the game if I'm honest. I was so excited for it but now that it's here I just can't get into it that much. I think it's fun, but it's not fun and diverse enough for me to keep playing for hours on end. 

It's a game that I've quickly gotten very good at (won't say I'm pro, but I'm damn good) and that's with several characters: Lawbringer, Orochi, Nobushi, and Peacekeeper are my main 4. I've enjoyed it a good bit, but the only way I have fun with it anymore is if I'm playing with friends. You can only perform so many 1v4 clutches in dominion and win so many 1v1's before you get bored with it. I think they need to introduce a hardcore pvp mode that is like the story on realistic, with no HUD. When that happens, I'll get into it again I'm sure. Right now though, there's just not enough variety for me.

• Upvote 1