• Eyebrow
    • Snake bites/Medusa/Labret/other lip piercings
    • Tongue
    • Prince Albert/Frenum/Hood/other genital piercings
    • Nipples
    • Naval
    • You didn't list it bitch, but I'll post it below for you

TokentheToken    124

Hello friends I'd like to know what you have pierced, and feel free to post about your experience getting some of your piercings and even pictures if you like :^ )  

I first had my ear lobes done when I was about 11 or 12, I let them grow up for a couple years. I then had them repierced when I was 14 because I was desperate to feel like a woman I guess. 

My second lobe piercings were done right at the end of freshmen year or the beginning of summer that year when I was 15. They're actually off from each other and took a bit longer to heal. 

Helix was done last year on my left ear along with my eyes tattoo on the same night, and my daith was done a couple weeks later on my right.  

Nose was done a couple months ago because I showed up to where I work and found out I wasn't on the schedule, so I was like "fuck it lets do this shit" and went to get it done. Mom isn't fond of it but my grandma is. 

Last Saturday I got my nipples pierced (somewhat on impulse) with my friend Nik that most of you know about. At some point Nik was trying to distract me during the process by showing me pictures of dogs. He then asked "Who's a good boy?" followed by me yelling "NELSON NELSON NELSON." Yeah, I was yelling in that tattoo place. Oops. 

truly an experience but they look gud af 

• Upvote 2

bryanna    214

my ears are pierced but i havent worn earrings since i was 8. the holes arent closed tho which is weird

Thor    207

At one time I HAD my ears and septum pierced. Ears I did myself, didn't hurt. Septum I had done professionally, also didn't hurt.

• Upvote 1

Sappho    216

Currently have ears, tongue, and belly. I've had my ears done since I was an infant, I rarely wear earrings but they don't grow over. Tongue & belly I got done as a teen, the tongue didn't hurt but the belly was absolute hell.

I had my eyebrow done but my clumsiness and it did not go well together. It didn't hurt getting it done.

• Upvote 2

Seeker    116
1 hour ago, ragreynolds said:

Don't tell my sister

Dude... Your sister is a hoe.

• Upvote 2

Alfie    142

Had my earlobes pierced and repierced as a child although I don't remember them getting pierced, I've had a helix piercing on my right ear but took it out because my body rejected it, I currently have a helix piercing on my left ear which has been healing well with the help of shower caps for your ears (they're so cute man), and I got my septum pierced 2 years ago nearly. Didn't hurt at all, just felt like a pinch. My helix piercing on my right didn't hurt, my ear just felt hot because of the blood rushing to it but my left ear hurt a bit and bled profusely (my body sucks).

I plan on getting my nipples pierced, dreading the pain but they'll look cute afterwards so it's okay. I also want a scaffolding piercing, a shit load more cartilage piercings and my belly pierced eventually. 

Edited by Alfie
  • Upvote 1

Viiolai    213

Earlobes pierced as an infant. 

2nd lobe piercing done when I was... I'm going to guess around 14. 

Had a third lobe piercing done on my right ear, don't remember when but I had it done in Claire's and it got infected and I developed a lump so had to live wth pinning my hair back and cleaning it constantly for months, unfortunately didn't know about the salt and water solution so was basically using the 'ear care' that was given to me when I had it pierced. There is no lump there anymore although there is some inner scar tissue which prevents me from every trying to get it pierced again and the piercing is closed. 

Right Helix is pierced, I was 17/18 I think, because I had gotten it done without a parent. Had it done in Claire's again, healed up, bought new jewellery after a year of it being pierced, got infected a couple times, started uni, it got infected again, went to get my lip pierced and ended up also getting a fresh flat back internally threaded bar for the Helix, hasn't bothered me since. 

The lip piercing(Oct 2014) didn't hurt, it pinched a bit and there was pressure since he had my lip pulled with a clamp, I remember him telling me to take a deep breath and breathe out as he pierced it. It was quick and I ended up opening my eyes and looking down to see part of the needle coming out, it was cool. It didn't bleed either! It also healed perfectly :3 

Had my nose pierced in November 2015. Was an idiot and scrubbed my face with a loofa in the shower and ripped it out, it didn't hurt but down the drain it went, had nothing spare to put in it so it closed overnight, haven't had it re-pierced. I really liked it though so not sure why I haven't had it done again, I think maybe it's cause initially the day I got it pierced, I had gone in for a septum piercing and came out with a normal nose piercing. It didn't hurt at all btw, my flat mate was with me at the time and described it as watching a sharp knife cut into cheese :P

EDIT: Some point between 2013-2014 I started to stretch my left ear, when I got it to about 5mm I stretched the other one to the same size. I have continued to stretch them and change the jewellery around and am now at 8mm in each ear. I usually work will with Tapers but should really invest in some metal Tunnels...

<33 

Edited by Viiolai
  • Upvote 2

Sappho    216
On 2017-02-16 at 3:42 AM, Seeker said:

14 hours ago, Viiolai said:

She wants her tongue pierced.

wow seeker having your tongue pierced doesn't make you a hoe

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5

ragreynolds    795
6 hours ago, Sappho said:

wow seeker having your tongue pierced doesn't make you a hoe

giphy.gif

Yes it does, hoe

• Upvote 1

Protejade    16

I had my ears pierced when I was give at a fucking mall kiosk, which is probably one of the stupidest things I could have done. I later on stretched those holes to a 00g. I have a piercing next to my tunnels that I did myself. Both didn't hurt too bad. I had my right nostril pierced last year. I got snakebites for my fourteenth birthday back in August.

• Upvote 1

pxc    156

I want to pierce my lips shut so that I always have an excuse to not talk to anyone.

• Upvote 2

ragreynolds    795
46 minutes ago, pxc said:

I want to pierce my lips shut so that I always have an excuse to not talk to anyone.

That sounds painful. ALSO YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TO TALK, BUT HOW ARE YOU GONNA EAT OR DRINK?

pxc    156
12 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

That sounds painful. ALSO YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TO TALK, BUT HOW ARE YOU GONNA EAT OR DRINK?

I have other orifices.

• Upvote 3

Aimieee    10
On 2/16/2017 at 10:42 AM, Seeker said:

ehhhh.... excuse you...

• Upvote 1