Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Your taste in alcohol

Your taste in alcohol  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What is your prefered drink(s)?

2. 2. How often do you drink alcohol in an average week?

• Never
    • Once a month or less
    • Once a week
    • Multiple times a week
    • Every day
  3. 3. What age did you first start properly/regularly drinking alcohol? (Not just tasting or a glass of wine on a special occasion)

• Younger than 16
    • 16-17
    • 18-20
    • Older than 21
    • I've never been a drinker
  4. 4. Are you an alcoholic?

Seeker    116

I usually drink GaJol shots or vodka mixed with shit. I was more of a beer guy when I was younger, but I still like a few beers every now and then.

Fun fact: Alcohol is one of the few substances where the withdrawal symptoms can be lethal in and of themselves.

ArseRaptor    76

beer/cider first, then a gin&tonic, shorts of something stronger and with lots of flavor and continue with gin&tonic to keep the buzz up.

You forgot gin. As an English man, I'm deeply offended.

I usually drink red wine and I enjoy cooking with it also when I make a Bolognese sauce. I'm an argentinian malbec fellow. Love the taste. Also corks rule.

16715921_1804748293180557_3597166347847238706_o.jpg

Sometimes I switch to Gin and Tonic if I'm out partying with the fellas.

15355964_1759316534390400_255065893_n.jpg

On a semi-special occasion or when I just want something different, I love making myself a dry martini 🍸. It's a mixture of London Dry Gin and Vermouth topped with an olive garnish. Shaken not stirred. 😉

15578127_1771309463191107_2377657318512898332_o.jpg

(I've gotten new proper martini glasses now :D )

If I'm looking to be smashed then a good bottle of scotch will do. My favourite reasonably priced whiskey is Johnny Walker Black Label.

blend_joh1.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I drink about 3-5 days a week depending on my finances.

I'm not physically addicted to alcohol but I love it so much. It calms me down, it's my weed if you know what I mean. My creativity levels spike. It has helped me go through essays.

Alcohol is an effective medicament for coping with our mundane lives in my opinion

"Let him drink to forget his poverty and remember his misery no more" Proverbs 31:7

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy
Updated with PICS :D

SkyBlu    157

Yeah man, if the Gins in, I'll drink that. It's not top of my list though, cointreau or dissaronno is, depending on my mood.

Sometimes I might even just drink vodka and lemonade...always gotta have a cocktail first though ;)

Used to be a rum & coke, brandy & coke guy when I was younger...

14 hours ago, SkyBlu said:

Yeah man, if the Gins in, I'll drink that. It's not top of my list though, cointreau or dissaronno is, depending on my mood.

Sometimes I might even just drink vodka and lemonade...always gotta have a cocktail first though ;)

Used to be a rum & coke, brandy & coke guy when I was younger...

what gin do you like?

I really like Greenalls  

SkyBlu    157
5 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

what gin do you like?

I really like Greenalls  

Hendricks mostly. Edinburgh Gin is good too, the elderflower one. 

• Upvote 1

Snip    16

Love good red wine, enjoy a Bombay sapphire gin and tonic, I also like to experiment with cocktails. 

pxc    156

I only drink Jameson whiskey, and I drink it very rarely, maybe once or twice every couple of months.

I do, however, down jagerbombs with the family 5 out of 7 nights of the week. No better way to bond <3

• Upvote 1

Rhalph    16

Screwdrivers are my favorite, but I can almost mix anything with coke and through it down. I don't drink often at all. 

• Upvote 1

Tyrantblade    4

I'm diagnosed as BIPOLAR-NOS, and sometimes I get super stressed out; so at times I drink too much (2 or 3 times I have drank enough to black out; not that I meant to; but for whatever reason I decided to drink a lot more alcohol than usual); but really I'm not picky about my Alcohol as long as it's not beer (anything but regular/light beer isn't so bad in my opinion)

ragreynolds    793
6 hours ago, Rhalph said:

Screwdrivers are my favorite, but I can almost mix anything with coke and through it down. I don't drink often at all. 

I don't think you're supposed to eat screwdrivers 

• Upvote 1

pxc    156
16 hours ago, Rhalph said:

I totally forgot about screwdrivers. I could drink them forever (or their grape juice variant).

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this