buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
Kelley

REMEMBER KEMO? HE GOT SHOT WTF

Seito    54

Omg, i remember him, he was cute. I'll nurse him.. da hell ;)

Well if my dad caught me, even smoking, he wouldnt miss .- .

Saddam    55

OMG HAHAHA

wtf i remember that fuck

he was prob like the closest friend i had at the time he was around. Sucks hes on heroin tho, i dont remember him doing that i think he used to just do weed, heroin is bs

Kelley    8

update:  He lives at my house now.   About a month ago he was homeless and he asked if an offer that Tristan made back when he got shot was still available.  Tristan offered to give him a place to stay while he got clean since he had nowhere to go.   I asked Tristan...Tristan said yeah.   So... he was homeless...living on the street and had just gotten jumped so his gf got him a ticket to Denver and we picked him up at the airport.   He was kinda bummed out for a couple of weeks.. ya know...new setting...only having one working arm...that kinda thing...but he's in good spirits now and clean ours apartment while we are at work and hangs out with our neighbors and their dogs.   He may be getting a job as a flagger or, as I like to call it, a flaggot soon as that's one of the few jobs you can do with only one arm.   He still has his second arm it's just severely fucked up.   I'll try to get him to join and post pics because it's crazy looking.    So...yeah.  He's staying here for a month or two while his gf gets her ducks in a row and he is able to move to Washington.   He's also clean btw which is good.

Edited by Kelley
  • Upvote 5

Seeker    116
39 minutes ago, Kelley said:

update:  He lives at my house now.   About a month ago he was homeless and he asked if an offer that Tristan made back when he got shot was still available.  Tristan offered to give him a place to stay while he got clean since he had nowhere to go.   I asked Tristan...Tristan said yeah.   So... he was homeless...living on the street and had just gotten jumped so his gf got him a ticket to Denver and we picked him up at the airport.   He was kinda bummed out for a couple of weeks.. ya know...new setting...only having one working arm...that kinda thing...but he's in good spirits now and clean ours apartment while we are at work and hangs out with our neighbors and their dogs.   He may be getting a job as a flagger or, as I like to call it, a flaggot soon as that's one of the few jobs you can do with only one arm.   He still has his second arm it's just severely fucked up.   I'll try to get him to join and post pics because it's crazy looking.    So...yeah.  He's staying here for a month or two while his gf gets her ducks in a row and he is able to move to Washington.   He's also clean btw which is good.

I don't know the guy, but I'm thrilled to hear that he's thriving now - kudos to you for taking the initiative and helping out a man in need. Sounds like you've helped turn his life around.

In the case of misfortune, please don't hesitate to keep us updated. I (along with others, I presume) would be more than willing to give a hand however/if needed.

SkyBlu    157
1 hour ago, Kelley said:

Sounds like you just got a free slave!

• Upvote 2

Sappho    216

I didn't know him but I'm glad he's doing better now! You and Tristan helping out is really great. You tha real MVP

Will his arm improve anytime soon or is it gonna be bunged up for life?

Kelley    8

awww you guys <3 . It's more Tristan that's the good person than me tbh.   I was just like "are you sure we really want to do this?"   As for his arm...he needs more surgery and a shitload of physical therapy but if he gets that I think he will get better.. it's just complicated in the US because of our healthcare system :(

ragreynolds    795
2 hours ago, SkyBlu said:

Sounds like you just got a free slave!

He's a wook, not a nigger.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this