Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

ragreynolds    753

WikiLeaks just released what they are calling "Vault 7", and people are saying that it makes the stuff Edward Snowden leaked back in 2013 look like child's play. You can see the release here: https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

It's all about the CIA and their hacking capabilities.

People are still digging through the documents and finding things, there's so much shit that it's gonna take a while, but here's a neat little thing mentioning some of the things found so far:

C6WAL8aXMAIJfyD.jpg

Oh, and more importantly, they have meme engineers working for their meme warfare department.

C6WFUnMWAAM_LJa.jpg

meh....nothing that surprises me. That's what fucking intelligence agencies do. What did people expect? Everyone needs to calm their fucking tits.

It's not like the leak said that 'Bush did 9/11' .

ragreynolds    753
14 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

meh....nothing that surprises me. That's what fucking intelligence agencies do. What did people expect? Everyone needs to calm their fucking tits.

You aren't surprised that the CIA employ meme engineers to spy on 4Chan?

Sappho    215

I like that sometimes the picture you posted says "Obama CIA" and other times just CIA. Whose CIA was it? Was it given a sock and freed?

ragreynolds    753
3 hours ago, Sappho said:

I like that sometimes the picture you posted says "Obama CIA" and other times just CIA. Whose CIA was it? Was it given a sock and freed?

Well it only mentions his name three times. One time saying that he specifically gave them power, another time saying that the Obama administration specifically used the cyber arsenal, and the final time is the time is said "Obama CIA", which I'd assume just means that he specifically was in power when that happened, whereas the other times where it just says "CIA" would be things that happened overtime and not just under one President. 

Nox    16
On 3/7/2017 at 2:40 PM, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

And I'm sure just what they'd want us to do is "calm our tits".

"What did people expect?"

Our rights to no be violated. Certainly, we should expect otherwise, but to just roll over when they do? We do that enough already and I'm getting pretty fuckin' tired of it.

Also, you sound a bit like a gov't apologist. What exactly is wrong with people getting mad over their rights being violated? Sure it happens, but we certainly don't have to like it. 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this