Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

JoySparkleBS

JoySparkleBS is the latest anti-Onision YouTuber. However, it turns out that she might just be the craziest of them all. She's only been at it a couple of months and she already has 40+ Onision videos. That's more than the likes of Someguy827 made in years of bashing Onision.

She is incredibly boring and takes far too long to get to any points she wants to make. Most people would make a 5 minutes video and get across more information than she does over the course of a 30 minute video.

Here's an example:

17 minutes ago, bryanna said:

they look pretty similar

Greg calls her "Westboro Baptist chick"

I don't really think she's crazy, but I do think that all of these videos she's made makes her a woman impassioned about her anti onision mission and the stuff she's saying makes sense however why is telling a near death anorexic woman (IE Eugenia Cooney) to eat food considered to be "harassment"? Eugenia cooney is super stick thin and  many people are worried for her? Am I subscribed to her? No, I didn't want to watch her slowly kill herself, i digress,  my point here is that I don't agree with Onision's views on most things, but this one thing regarding her I do agree with. .  If Joy sparkles bs does a debate with Onision, perhaps Ryan would be a good moderator  for that. 

I've stopped paying attention but apparently she's just getting even more insane with each passing day

I think she's trying to get his attention..you can tell in the debate videos with him..she's giggling and laughing a lot..She I believe have a super doper crush on him ..just my opinion :lmao:

5 hours ago, sheilamotko said:

I think she's trying to get his attention..you can tell in the debate videos with him..she's giggling and laughing a lot..She I believe have a super doper crush on him ..just my opinion :lmao:

She lies non-stop too