buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  17 members

Sign in to follow this  
Myvagmademedoit

It's Onion time, Bitch!

So what is all this really about? Onision claims to be an advocate for "fair use" act when he releases personal information about fellow youtubers, such as  Billie Dawn Webb, Cyr, Social Repose, Jackie Glenn, Eugenia Cooney and there are others, I'm sure, but when someone does this about him, he doesn't like it. I think the above people I mentioned here should pursue legal action against him for this same very reason. Onision literally cannot make a video without talking bad about someone. The Law dictates what "stalking, harassment and liability" are and what they mean and in a court of law, they will have several criteria for these, should someone's complaint meet these criteria, legal action will and can be pursued, otherwise, they wont have time for it.  The plaintiff must prove that the actions of said accused person  is causing them loss of money, business or personal reputation as a result. 

sheilamotko    49

He did not do anything like that. They were suppose to have a debate and for some reason she back out..saying her internet was messing up..And Ryan had to step in .

• Upvote 1

Onision is everything that's wrong with YouTube. People like him undermine talented content creators who put a lot of work on their videos.

Honestly though its not just his fault, its the dumb trashy people that watch him that are more interested in irrelavant YouTube and internet drama other than in creators who could spend weeks on video that can be informative and full of meaningful entertainment.

He's a prettier, faggier and more manipulative version of keemstar.

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

ragreynolds    793
5 hours ago, sheilamotko said:

He did not do anything like that. They were suppose to have a debate and for some reason she back out..saying her internet was messing up..And Ryan had to step in .

She thinks it was her internet, but I spoke to her and it seemed to just be something with her computer really. However, after that, (I'm talking about the last few days) Joy and Onision were private messaging on Twitter about a new date. They had agreed but then Onision decided to back out this time and block her, then he sent her this letter that you see in the video.

So they've both backed out once each.

ragreynolds    793
1 hour ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Onision is everything that's wrong with YouTube. People like him undermine talented content creators who put a lot of work on their videos.

Honestly though its not just his fault, its the dumb trashy people that watch him that are more interested in irrelavant YouTube and internet drama other than in creators who could spend weeks on video that can be informative and full of meaningful entertainment.

He's a prettier, faggier and more manipulative version of keemstar.

He's nothing like Keemstar. Keemstar literally just sits in front of a camera and reports on YouTube drama. Whether you like it or not, Onision makes daily content that he puts countless hours of work into. He works harder than the majority of people on the site (regardless of whether or not you like his content). His main channel sketches do not revolve around drama in the slightest, and for the longest time that is where he had his most success.

He certainly uses drama to stay relevant, but if you actually look at his video views, his drama videos don't have nearly the same amount of views in general as his non-drama videos do. 

bryanna    214
3 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

He's nothing like Keemstar. Keemstar literally just sits in front of a camera and reports on YouTube drama. Whether you like it or not, Onision makes daily content that he puts countless hours of work into. He works harder than the majority of people on the site (regardless of whether or not you like his content). His main channel sketches do not revolve around drama in the slightest, and for the longest time that is where he had his most success.

He certainly uses drama to stay relevant, but if you actually look at his video views, his drama videos don't have nearly the same amount of views in general as his non-drama videos do. 

still sad how much time he puts into his videos and 95% of them are shit

sheilamotko    49

Ryan , I dunno why he would back out but maybe he is so over it. I can't say I don't know him personally . But isn't this the same girl that made SO many videos (hating) on him? We don't know all of the messages they sent to each other either..I won't judge neither of them.

ragreynolds    793
1 hour ago, sheilamotko said:

Ryan , I dunno why he would back out but maybe he is so over it. I can't say I don't know him personally . But isn't this the same girl that made SO many videos (hating) on him? We don't know all of the messages they sent to each other either..I won't judge neither of them.

Greg released all of the messages they sent to each other. Basically they had kinda agreed on a day and time but they ended up arguing because she wanted it to be in a couple weeks from now but Greg wanted it to happen in the next few days. Greg ended up blocking her and he posted screenshots on Twitter of the messages. I think they're both in the wrong here if I'm honest. I think she's in the wrong for making so many videos about him, it is certainly strange and obsessive. Although I have spoken to her a few times and she seems like a very nice person. I think Greg is in the wrong for saying he would debate her whenever she wanted and then backing out. I think they're both wrong, but it's honestly just all stupid.

• Upvote 1

sheilamotko    49
43 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

Greg released all of the messages they sent to each other. Basically they had kinda agreed on a day and time but they ended up arguing because she wanted it to be in a couple weeks from now but Greg wanted it to happen in the next few days. Greg ended up blocking her and he posted screenshots on Twitter of the messages. I think they're both in the wrong here if I'm honest. I think she's in the wrong for making so many videos about him, it is certainly strange and obsessive. Although I have spoken to her a few times and she seems like a very nice person. I think Greg is in the wrong for saying he would debate her whenever she wanted and then backing out. I think they're both wrong, but it's honestly just all stupid.

Well they ,themselves have to work it out. Yes she was wrong for making so many..He may change his mind later on. I think he was more upset she didn't show for the debate, and she didn't email him to tell him that her computer or internet was not working(she could have used her cell for email) I dunno why she made so many videos...secret crush maybe lol..or she really does hate him that much. Like I said..I won't be judging her or him.

GAR    6

this kind of trash is why this douchbag is still making money on youtube

ragreynolds    793
13 hours ago, sheilamotko said:

Well they ,themselves have to work it out. Yes she was wrong for making so many..He may change his mind later on. I think he was more upset she didn't show for the debate, and she didn't email him to tell him that her computer or internet was not working(she could have used her cell for email) I dunno why she made so many videos...secret crush maybe lol..or she really does hate him that much. Like I said..I won't be judging her or him.

She did tell him it wasn't working!

11 hours ago, GAR said:

this kind of trash is why this douchbag is still making money on youtube

He'd be making money either way, she just helps him make more

Sign in to follow this