Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

YouTube Channel Update + Ask Me Questions For My Upcoming Q&A

ragreynolds    762

If you want to ask a question for my upcoming 'Ask ragreynolds' video, then make sure you ask it in the video comments and not here. Only comments on the video will be used as questions for the video.

bryanna    202

nice try i'm not clicking on any of your videos and giving you the view

• Upvote 3

ragreynolds    762
2 hours ago, bryanna said:

nice try i'm not clicking on any of your videos and giving you the view

:( 

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:33 AM, ragreynolds said:

:( 

I'm wondering if you reached £100 on ads....which would have meant you would have reicived your first paycheck which would explain the YouTube clichê's

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

ragreynolds    762
11 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I'm wondering if you reached £100 on ads....which would have meant you would have reicived your first paycheck which would explain the YouTube clichê's

It's actually £60, not £100. I'm making videos I'm interested in making and that I think turn out well. There have been several videos over the last week I have recorded and edited and then not released because I didn't think they turned out very well. I'm trying to release a video every day if I can. Obviously if I'm releasing a video every day, some of them are going to be a bit more generic than others.

10 hours ago, Kitty_Keter said:

Do you think you could make a compilation of the old videos you made so we can see those too, just the highlights? 

I have a compilations playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx_Pte0WdDrSNw8kJjTul8n3L0UhY9hrr

But if you watch this video: 

That contains footage from most of my old videos.

• Upvote 2

I must have had it confused with the US because it's 100$ there. Have you got paid yet. I mean if you've been uploading so regularly you should be paid.

That's the thing with YouTube, sometimes effort is not credited. Hence I use YouTube more as a way to store videos.

ragreynolds    762
5 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I must have had it confused with the US because it's 100$ there. Have you got paid yet. I mean if you've been uploading so regularly you should be paid.

That's the thing with YouTube, sometimes effort is not credited. Hence I use YouTube more as a way to store videos.

I've made a small amount of money from YouTube, but a lot of my videos are not approved for monetisation. My worse than a child molester videos for example, are "not advertiser friendly", so despite some of them being my most viewed videos, I don't make money from them. Then a lot of my older videos had music and stuff in them so obviously I can't monetise those either.

I make YouTube videos because I enjoy making them. The money is irrelevant. If I was making a living from it then sure, I'd definitely be influenced to put out even more content and put even more effort into it. But either way, I do it simply because I enjoy doing it. Views, subscribers, money etc... that's all just a bonus. 

• Upvote 1

ragreynolds    762
35 minutes ago, bryanna said:

bullshit you're always trying to get views 

Of course, not denying that. But my aim of making videos is not to get views, it's because I enjoy making them. Of course I'm always trying to get views on them after I've made them and put them out there, because it's also nice to get views. But I don't make them with the intention of getting views. If that were the case then I'd have given up a long time ago.

Sign in to follow this