Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
Harry_Hilter

Long Line of Fannys

Harry_Hilter    91

When I saw this youtube commercial, I thought  it was hilarious. A "Fanny" in the US can be a shortened term for "Fanny  Pack" here in the US and is a small satchel bag worn around the waist and is used to store small stuff, like keys, sunglasses, money.. stuff like that, but  the term "Fanny" In the UK Does NOT  mean the same thing across the pond for us in USA. which contributed to the following being funny  as hell! 

• Upvote 2

ragreynolds    756

Yeah this is a Scottish ad. It was on TV here. Pretty great. Irn Bru have a history of great ads.

• Upvote 1

On 17/03/2017 at 2:17 AM, Kitty_Keter said:

When I saw this youtube commercial, I thought  it was hilarious. A "Fanny" in the US can be a shortened term for "Fanny  Pack" here in the US and is a small satchel bag worn around the waist and is used to store small stuff, like keys, sunglasses, money.. stuff like that, but  the term "Fanny" In the UK Does NOT  mean the same thing across the pond for us in USA. which contributed to the following being funny  as hell! 

IRN BRU.....Full of MDMA

Sign in to follow this