Sign in to follow this  
Myvagmademedoit

Ultra Violence (Open RP and anyone can join)

((In this RP,  you can either be one of Alex's friends, breaking into a rich person's house, or you can be the poor sap  that opens the door and lets them in to beat the shit  out of them and take their things, You pick)) 

After staking out  a house for  some time, Alex and a  group of his friends were planning a break in. "Right, I'll go and ask to use the phone, you lot wait outside the door and when they open it, we all rush in. Got it?

Alex would then knock on the door and speak to the person who answered. "Excuse me, sorry to bother you but my car broke down. May I come in and use your phone?"  He waited at the door to see what the person would do in response. 

• Upvote 1

I'll go in my droogs and give that bitch some of the good old fuckity fuck. While you my droogs, kill that wretched old man. Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! It will be like gorgeousness and gorgeousity make flesh. 

tumblr_nw2qs6CD5A1tud5fco1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I'll go in my droogs and give that bitch some of the good old fuckity fuck. While you my droogs, kill that wretched old man. Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! It will be like gorgeousness and gorgeousity make flesh. 

tumblr_nw2qs6CD5A1tud5fco1_500.gif

((You sir, are an amazing Alex!)) 

• Upvote 1