Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
Justin13

"Terrorist Attack in London"

It shocked me. This is a direct attack to our democracy at the mother of all parliaments. The government needs to have a rethink on how to deal with this threat or else we the British people and our police forces will live in fear. 

Part me wants to stay in the Shetland Islands now. 600 miles away from London. If all hell breaks lose, I could just live here. The worse crime you can commit here is not picking up after your dog. I don't want to live in fear but I do. I avoid London for that same reason. It's dangerous.

Justin13    84
14 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

It's a horrible thing to have to say, but it was long overdue. 

1 year anniversary of Brussels. Shame.

Saddam    54
22 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

It's a horrible thing to have to say, but it was long overdue. 

What do you mean

ragreynolds    752
16 minutes ago, Saddam said:

What do you mean

London has been on 'high alert'/'high risk' of having a terror attack for like 18 months now. 

Saddam    54

Ohh 

1 hour ago, ragreynolds said:

London has been on 'high alert'/'high risk' of having a terror attack for like 18 months now. 

lol ABOUT TIME amirite

Since it's been two weeks since the attack,

I visited Westminster on Sunday. I was amazed that everything was back to normal like nothing happen. Me and my friend went to drop some flowers and were amazed at how many flowers there were there. It showed me the true meaning of solidarity reading some of the messages on the cards.

58e593ee83f73_ScreenShot2017-04-06at02_02_57.thumb.png.638779395b385a062fabf54219ffea5b.png

Visiting Westminster though made me ponder on something...why are we we calling this terrorism. That's what they want us to call it, the so called 'terrorists'.

Since the attacker's intention was to attack parliament, shouldn't we call this an act of treason because that's what it was.

A direct attack to our people and our constitution, our parliament from an English traitor. 

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

Seeker    113

What terror attack? Wasn't this just a huge media stunt, masterminded by THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN?

Justin13    84
18 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Visiting Westminster though made me ponder on something...why are we we calling this terrorism. That's what they want us to call it, the so called 'terrorists'.

Since the attacker's intention was to attack parliament, shouldn't we call this an act of treason because that's what it was.

Isn't that still a form of domestic terrorism since the victims were civilians? Intention and result are different elements.

Nox    16
8 hours ago, Justin13 said:

Isn't that still a form of domestic terrorism since the victims were civilians? Intention and result are different elements.

Domestic terrorism implies that a citizen of the victimized country did it.

9/11 was not domestic terrorism. 

Cristopher Dorner was a domestic terrorist. 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this