buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  13 members

ragreynolds

Songs that annoy you

ragreynolds    798

Everyone has those songs that they hate, and when they come on the radio you try your best to change the station. What songs have been annoying you recently?

Justin13    84
3 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

tumblr_lr2tepvJ2g1qf8uevo1_500.gif

I'm sorry! I'll explain! Had open mic night every wednesday where I worked for about a year. Every Wednesday the SAME kids always came to play/sing. They were all horrible! The worst one though was this kid who came in with his guitar. He looked exactly like the butt of every "neckbeard" joke EXCEPT he was thin - fedora, dyed hair, couldn't walk without staring at his feet (no confidence). Well every fucking song he sang (most people did 2-3 songs, but noooo he sang about 7-10) was about his fucking mom and how much he hated her and he sang the same fucking songs every week. And he always started with Wonderwall. I can't stand that song now. Ugh. /rant

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Justin13 said:

I'm sorry! I'll explain! Had open mic night every wednesday where I worked for about a year. Every Wednesday the SAME kids always came to play/sing. They were all horrible! The worst one though was this kid who came in with his guitar. He looked exactly like the butt of every "neckbeard" joke EXCEPT he was thin - fedora, dyed hair, couldn't walk without staring at his feet (no confidence). Well every fucking song he sang (most people did 2-3 songs, but noooo he sang about 7-10) was about his fucking mom and how much he hated her and he sang the same fucking songs every week. And he always started with Wonderwall. I can't stand that song now. Ugh. /rant

I hate when others sing it but Oasis is my favourite band. Noel Gallagher is a god to me, I've seen him live twice. To be honest Liam's version(the original) is kind of old and stale but .....Noel's version is much better and you might find it less annoying.

Also...I'll be honest wonderwall is def not my favourite Oasis song and I know why people find it annoying.

Oasis has better songs though... 'cigarettes and alcohol' and that is certainly not annoying but my life anthem. fkin chun

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

Justin13    84
1 minute ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I hate when others sing it but Oasis is my favourite band. Noel Gallagher is a god to me, I've seen him live twice. To be honest Liam's version(the original) is kind of old and stale but .....Noel's version is much better and you might find it less annoying.

Also...I'll be honest wonderwall is def not my favourite Oasis and I know why people find it annoying.

Oasis has better songs though... 'cigarettes and alcohol' and that is certainly not annoying but my life anthem. fkin chun

See, I also just don't enjoy that style of music. Like...I'll get mega shit for this but I really don't enjoy The Beatles. And I couldn't begin to tell you why because I love almost all music outside of mainstream rap and country. Idk. Just don't enjoy that stuff

3 minutes ago, Justin13 said:

See, I also just don't enjoy that style of music. Like...I'll get mega shit for this but I really don't enjoy The Beatles. And I couldn't begin to tell you why because I love almost all music outside of mainstream rap and country. Idk. Just don't enjoy that stuff

fair enough, nobody can like everything.

i love most stuff as well though. To be honest, I'm big on jazz and blues atm 

Can't stop listening to Ella and Louis...that's all I've been listening to, the past month

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy
  • Upvote 1

Alfie    142
3 hours ago, Justin13 said:

I'm from Liverpool so I live and breathe The Beatles, I also happen to really dislike their music so you can imagine how well that goes down with people.

I hate Wonderwall too, I don't know how anyone can hear "I said maaybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh" without combusting 

• Upvote 1

TokentheToken    124
On 3/29/2017 at 0:22 PM, Justin13 said:

this story made me feel emotions i didnt know existed

Seeker    116
On 28/03/2017 at 11:53 PM, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

How do you not like Chainsmokers? I was almost 100% sure it'd be exactly your jam.

3rd place: The song that pretty much killed mainstream rap in Denmark, and turned it into a Frankenstein's Monster of generic dance/house.

2nd place: Big Room House in general, this one in particular.

1st place: SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED DAAAANZ! DAANZ AZ IF YURRRRR HANZ WER UUUHN FIYUUUUUUUURRRRRR