Message of the day

buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Siblings  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How many siblings do you have?

2. 2. Where do you sit as far as age goes?

• I don't have any siblings
    • Oldest
    • Youngest
    • Somewhere in between
  3. 3. Are any of your siblings step or half siblings?

4. 4. Are the majority of your siblings brothers or sisters?

• I don't have any siblings
    • Mostly brothers
    • Mostly sisters
    • Even number of both

ragreynolds    795

Complete the poll, then post about your siblings.

I have 3 total siblings. one full sister and two half sisters. The half sisters share the same dad as me and my full sister but have a different mother. My oldest sister (Aimie) is 16. She is my full sister. My other two sisters (Anna and Erin) are 8 and 6 (I think).

I'm not really a person who thinks of my half-sisters as my half-sisters. I just think of them as my sisters, and the word "half" never really enters my mind.

So yeah, obviously I'm the oldest.

• Upvote 1

Justin13    84

Older sister, 26. Younger brother, 19. 

What would this be considered: dad married woman who already had 2 kids from her previous marriage. One boy one girl both younger. I don't even talk to them or think about it. Actually, also:

What is it when my dad had like 5 kids before my mom with his first wife? Cuz there's those too. Shit....idont even wanna get into this. ONE BROTHER ONE SISTER THATS ALL I GOT

TokentheToken    124

I have my older sister that most of you know about (Juli is 24) and some of you still are learning that I have a younger stepbrother who is 16 now 

my mom and stepdad married almost 11 years ago, being together 12 years too long :^ )

bryanna    214

all of my brothers are half brothers, and they're all younger than me

On 3/28/2017 at 0:30 PM, ragreynolds said:

Complete the poll, then post about your siblings.

I have 3 total siblings. one full sister and two half sisters. The half sisters share the same dad as me and my full sister but have a different mother. My oldest sister (Aimie) is 16. She is my full sister. My other two sisters (Anna and Erin) are 8 and 6 (I think).

I'm not really a person who thinks of my half-sisters as my half-sisters. I just think of them as my sisters, and the word "half" never really enters my mind.

So yeah, obviously I'm the oldest.

I  feel the same way, I have never called my half sisters  HALF, just sisters.

I'm, the youngest of seven... all half ... and share the same father... One however, is not actually  related to me because one shares the same mother as my other half  sisters,  but family is family and  I still call her my sister anyway.

Six surviving as one passed away when I was like two from a heroin overdose. 

Then I have two friends that I have had for over ten years, both younger than me and not related to me at all, but I call them my sisters too. 

pxc    156

I have one sister who is 26 and one half sister who is 46. She is more like my twin born 22 years ahead of me from a different father than a half sister, though.

• Upvote 1

Chris    5

My older brother, Mark is (20) I'm the middle child (18) and my little sister, Kayla is (12).

Viiolai    213

I am the youngest, born June 1996.

In the middle is my brother Fikri, born January 1987.

Oldest is my sister Gulden, born July 1984.

...I just noticed all the J's, weird.

Seeker    116

We're four half-brothers, of which I'm the second youngest. Two are on my mother's side, one on my dad's.

CleoSelene    17

My older brother has a different biological father, but is nowhere near a half-brother. I have two younger sisters. And it's this strange thing where my brother is 7/8 years older then there are 30 months after me for sister 1 and another 30 for sister 2. So I am not the oldest but damn do I feel like it sometimes.

Hanna    74

I'm only considering the siblings from my dad's side of the family, but I have two older half brothers who're 20 and 21, a half sister who's 5 (her mom won't let us see her and it pisses me off) and my younger full brother who's 15