buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  15 members

Tyrantblade

Why does anybody still buy xbox?

Tyrantblade    4

All you Xbox guys can say is "preference this" or "preference that"; Xbox used to put out many more good exclusives than they do these days, whereas PS4 is on the increase, more quality exclusives.

This is my main reason why I think it doesn't make sense to go for XBOX , if list of exclusives was equal (as it was in the past) then I could see why people would go Xbox.

But without any good exclusives it doesn't make a lot of sense.

But I can see talking logic doesn't fly with you Xbox guys.

Maybe later in the year or next year things will change; but so far this year Xbox has had no good exclusives come out (or I would of heard something about it)

bryanna    214

could you imagine being so retarded that you feel personally offended when other people prefer things that dont match up to your preferences?

• Upvote 2

Tyrantblade    4

Just saying why go with a console that is coming out with fewer and fewer quality exclusives instead of one that keeps things going at a similar or faster pace.

• Downvote 3

ragreynolds    798
12 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I completely agree with this. I've made loads of mates on xbox...no one bitches about the PS4. The xbox community is one of the biggest reasons why I've stayed with Xbox.

When it was PS3 and Xbox 360 I noticed FAR more bitching from the Xbox side. I think it was due largely to the audience it attracted. Anytime I thought about Xbox I would just picture a 12 year old screaming over mic playing Call of Duty. However, now that it's PS4 and Xbox One, I must say I've noticed more of the bitching coming from the Playstation side. I think it all started around when both consoles were announced and Microsoft spend an hour talking about TV whereas Sony spent an hour talking about games. I know for a fact that a lot of people switched to Playstation around then and stayed bitter about Xbox ever since.

ragreynolds    798
11 hours ago, Tyrantblade said:

All you Xbox guys can say is "preference this" or "preference that"; Xbox used to put out many more good exclusives than they do these days, whereas PS4 is on the increase, more quality exclusives.

This is my main reason why I think it doesn't make sense to go for XBOX , if list of exclusives was equal (as it was in the past) then I could see why people would go Xbox.

But without any good exclusives it doesn't make a lot of sense.

But I can see talking logic doesn't fly with you Xbox guys.

Maybe later in the year or next year things will change; but so far this year Xbox has had no good exclusives come out (or I would of heard something about it)

I'm not even an Xbox guy. I've ALWAYS preferred Playstation over Xbox. The amount of exclusives doesn't really matter, it depends what those exclusives are. And what you consider quality is not what someone else considers quality. I agree with you that the PS4 has better exclusives, but that doesn't mean that everyone will like the PS4 exclusives more. Just because you and I like Uncharted more than Gears of War, that doesn't mean that everyone else does too.

Again, it's personal preference. Now stop being so fucking retarded.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

When it was PS3 and Xbox 360 I noticed FAR more bitching from the Xbox side. I think it was due largely to the audience it attracted. Anytime I thought about Xbox I would just picture a 12 year old screaming over mic playing Call of Duty. However, now that it's PS4 and Xbox One, I must say I've noticed more of the bitching coming from the Playstation side. I think it all started around when both consoles were announced and Microsoft spend an hour talking about TV whereas Sony spent an hour talking about games. I know for a fact that a lot of people switched to Playstation around then and stayed bitter about Xbox ever since.

I think this thread has pretty much demonstrated the two sides of the community, you got a bunch of folks getting righteous cause their console was trashed all because somebodies none important opinion trashed it first. Thats exactly how every fight starts!

Youre right though, I swear the bitching has literally crossed over with those who switched to ps4 because they're bitter, but in my circles, the only people who bitch about the other consoles are 12 year olds and tyrant and Jimmy's shitty meme.

They're gaming consoles that at the end of the day have the same purpose and any sweet adons is a bonus, who the fuck cares what people prefer they literally have the same job and like 85% of the same games. Its just being a shitty fan boy if you scream down eachother, especially as both have/had its faults and will continue to until the next gen.

• Upvote 2

Tyrantblade    4

I'm just saying why be limited to 6 good exclusives when you can have 20? And so far I haven't heard of one good exclusive xbox game that has came out in 2017

• Downvote 2

ragreynolds    798
3 hours ago, Tyrantblade said:

I'm just saying why be limited to 6 good exclusives when you can have 20? And so far I haven't heard of one good exclusive xbox game that has came out in 2017

Can you even fucking read? For the last time, not everyone is going to think that those 20 exclusives are actually good. Just as not everyone is going to think that there are only 6 good exclusives on the other system.

• Upvote 1

Tyrantblade    4
2 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

Can you even fucking read? For the last time, not everyone is going to think that those 20 exclusives are actually good. Just as not everyone is going to think that there are only 6 good exclusives on the other system.

I feel sorry for Xbox fans then, especially anybody that has to wait who knows how long for more good exclusives since there have been none for Xbox so far this year.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Tyrantblade said:

I feel sorry for Xbox fans then, especially anybody that has to wait who knows how long for more good exclusives since there have been none for Xbox so far this year.

Exclusives dont mean quality.

ps4 exclusives mainly come from the Japanese market and indy developers, which has meant that there is actually a saturation in shitty side scrollers not utilizing the ps4's capability. One of the reasons it is ludicrous for the ps4 to invest in 4k right now is that the only games that could handle it would actually be the ones xbox get as well and considering its money is not being made in those games that will be made to handle 4k, it's pretty pointless. Triple a game wise xbox out-compete, indy game wise ps4 out-competes, in that department it is what youre looking for in genre of gaming NOT who gets what.

ONE MORE THING: You literally know nothing on either markets and you're just sat here being a pathetic child because you don't want to admit other people have preferences. Get. The. Fuck. Over. Yourself. It's just a console, it's just a bunch of data inside those consoles and it really does not matter to the extent you seem to think it matters. Preference always outweighs opinion as you keep proving with your persistence.

Edited by EndangeredShark
  • Upvote 2

ragreynolds    798
14 hours ago, EndangeredShark said:

Triple a game wise xbox out-compete, indy game wise ps4 out-competes

I agree with everything you said except this. I think the PS4 out-competes in both areas.

Tyrantblade    4

Xbox can't out compete when they have had no good exclusives in months, even when they do its way less than Sony has, and exclusives matter because if they didn't ps4 wouldn't have outsold Xbone so badly.

bryanna    214

xbox users: know how to shop online and successfully obtain the console theyve purchased

ps4 users: 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

I agree with everything you said except this. I think the PS4 out-competes in both areas.

Nah see, I think Xbox out competes because they get them without the swash of Indy games.

ragreynolds    798
3 hours ago, EndangeredShark said:

Nah see, I think Xbox out competes because they get them without the swash of Indy games.

Nothing wrong with indie games if you're still getting the other stuff too!

However, Xbox certainly out-competes for the most part with their games with gold in comparisson to the free PS Plus games. The PS Plus games are almost always indie games that no one cares about.

• Upvote 1

Chris    5

I have the Xbox 360 and Xbox One along side the PS3 Slim and the PS4. I rarely use the PS3 so, it's in my closet in my bedroom collecting dust. My friends use the PS4 and Xbox One. So... That's what I end up with. The Xbox 360 is currently being used because my brother needed one so he can have a game system, so I let him borrow my Xbox 360. Or I play games on PC.

It's a win/win and 50/50 kinda thing. I don't care what game system I end up with -- As long as I'm happy playing video games, I'm good.

Edited by Chris