Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Tyrantblade

Ever get scammed on eBay?

Tyrantblade    4

I bought a ps4 pro and received a magazine instead.

Of course eBay and paypal customer support are involved and now I'm supposed to wait 1-2 days for a response and if he responds and it doesn't go well as claim escalation may last 10 days, so essentially they want me to wait up to almost 2 weeks.

Well I don't play around and I will call ebay and paypal customer support back every day if I have to since it's clearly fraud.

SkyBlu    154

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORH TYRANTBLADE

DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR

CLAP YOUR HANDS FOR THE XBOX ONE SCORPIO

AND FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAARRR

tumblr_inline_oo9wh0AN8t1usdyg1_500.gif

• Upvote 3

bryanna    201

ive never been scammed on ebay cause im not a dumbass and i check peoples ratings and make sure listings are legit before i buy something

• Upvote 1

Tyrantblade    4
48 minutes ago, bryanna said:

ive never been scammed on ebay cause im not a dumbass and i check peoples ratings and make sure listings are legit before i buy something

Everybody is a noob at some point and you don't know people are trying to outright scam you until you receive the wrong item in the mail.

bryanna    201
1 minute ago, Tyrantblade said:

Everybody is a noob at some point and you don't know people are trying to outright scam you until you receive the wrong item in the mail.

theres no such thing as a noob on ebay??? like thats common sense that you dont wanna just buy the first thing you see?? and its common knowledge that people scam on sites like ebay so really even if you've never used ebay and lack common sense you've probably heard at least once in your life to be careful on ebay because people scam so i honestly don't see how you can claim to not know how ebay works

Tyrantblade    4
1 minute ago, bryanna said:

theres no such thing as a noob on ebay??? like thats common sense that you dont wanna just buy the first thing you see?? and its common knowledge that people scam on sites like ebay so really even if you've never used ebay and lack common sense you've probably heard at least once in your life to be careful on ebay because people scam so i honestly don't see how you can claim to not know how ebay works

I know how it works, it's just that it's not like they put in the listing "obvious scam, don't pay me", they make it look legit and charge you for what you want to buy, then send you something that costs way less.

bryanna    201
Just now, Tyrantblade said:

I know how it works, it's just that it's not like they put in the listing "obvious scam, don't pay me", they make it look legit and charge you for what you want to buy, then send you something that costs way less.

you couldnt tell an obvious scam even it hit you in the face

Tyrantblade    4
2 minutes ago, bryanna said:

you couldnt tell an obvious scam even it hit you in the face

Obvious scam is not as obvious as you think.

Clearly you think you are immune to scams but any seller can decide to turn into a scammer, even one that has a good long history.

bryanna    201
11 hours ago, Tyrantblade said:

Obvious scam is not as obvious as you think.

Clearly you think you are immune to scams but any seller can decide to turn into a scammer, even one that has a good long history.

history goes to show that you're fucking retarded so it's safe to assume that the listing was a very obvious scam

• Upvote 1

Hanna    72
8 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

I've never bought anything from eBay

^^^

Tyrantblade    4
6 hours ago, bryanna said:

history goes to show that you're fucking retarded so it's safe to assume that the listing was a very obvious scam

Well fuck you bitch, I don't need any haters in my life and your words can't hurt me Cuz I don't give a fuck

• Downvote 4

Chris    5

I've been scammed on eBay one time, and I never ordered anything from them ever again. I use Craigslist and Amazon, never been scammed on those sites.

*knock on wood*

Tyrantblade    4
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 0:12 AM, Chris said:

I've been scammed on eBay one time, and I never ordered anything from them ever again. I use Craigslist and Amazon, never been scammed on those sites.

*knock on wood*

I had 5 or 6 year of mostly positive buying and selling, only major problem was this last seller.

Chris    5
15 hours ago, Tyrantblade said:

I had 5 or 6 year of mostly positive buying and selling, only major problem was this last seller.

What happened? 

Chris    5
3 minutes ago, Tyrantblade said:

Seller sent me a CNET Magazine instead of a ps4 pro 

Oh yeah you said something about it above. That sucks!

Retskrid    92

I bought a cheap SD card a long time ago which was spoofed, I also had an indecent where the item was never sent.