Jump to content
ragreynolds

The Mother of All Bombs

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Oh my god. I didn't know there was thing as the "Mother Of All Bombs." 

Apparently Russia has the father of all bombs :gasp: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2017 at 9:01 AM, ragreynolds said:

Apparently Russia has the father of all bombs :gasp: 

Yup we're going to die! I didn't vote for nobody and we got Trump. Now he's making it where we're screwed. Time to move out of America!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Chris said:

Yup we're going to die! I didn't vote for nobody and we got Trump. Now he's making it where we're screwed. Time to move out of America!

Implying Obama didn't also bomb parts of Syria during his campaign? Lol. Grow up, this shit happens every single presidency. Before you move out of America though, quick question: where are the majority of terrorist attacks occurring? Think about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Justin13 said:

Implying Obama didn't also bomb parts of Syria during his campaign? Lol. Grow up, this shit happens every single presidency. Before you move out of America though, quick question: where are the majority of terrorist attacks occurring? Think about it.

You have a good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chris said:

Yup we're going to die! I didn't vote for nobody and we got Trump. Now he's making it where we're screwed. Time to move out of America!

I think we'll all be fine. The Syria thing was basically just a slap on the wrists. It doesn't look like there's any intention of going to war there (as stated by the Trump administration). And no one really cares about the bob in Afghanistan since it was an attack on ISIS. The only really worrying thing imo is this recent stuff with North Korea. But even then, the only people really needing to be worried are the likes of Japan and South Korea. But as soon as North Korea try anything it's pretty clear that they will be obliterated and it will not last long. All of us in the West will be fine. China has even begun to back off of siding with North Korea because Trump has made it clear that if they help out the US then the US will be better to them on trade. China would rather have good trade with the US than have North Korea as an ally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

I think we'll all be fine. The Syria thing was basically just a slap on the wrists. It doesn't look like there's any intention of going to war there (as stated by the Trump administration). And no one really cares about the bob in Afghanistan since it was an attack on ISIS. The only really worrying thing imo is this recent stuff with North Korea. But even then, the only people really needing to be worried are the likes of Japan and South Korea. But as soon as North Korea try anything it's pretty clear that they will be obliterated and it will not last long. All of us in the West will be fine. China has even begun to back off of siding with North Korea because Trump has made it clear that if they help out the US then the US will be better to them on trade. China would rather have good trade with the US than have North Korea as an ally. 

I still wouldn't be concerned with N. Korea. That shit has also been going on since the Cold War. I mean they just had a missile failure during one of their "displays of power". The country is a joke, military included.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Justin13 said:

I still wouldn't be concerned with N. Korea. That shit has also been going on since the Cold War. I mean they just had a missile failure during one of their "displays of power". The country is a joke, military included.

The main concern is more with China than North Korea I suppose. But even then, I highly doubt that any conflict the US has with North Korea is actually going to see any sort of retaliation from China

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

The main concern is more with China than North Korea I suppose. But even then, I highly doubt that any conflict the US has with North Korea is actually going to see any sort of retaliation from China

Although the US is "in debt" to China, the numbers are kind of misleading, because China depends on the US for it's economy to remain in tact as well. Money is so deceiving. I'm not very good at economics, and won't pretend to be, but I remember a professor talking about this for a few days and I'm going to assume he knew what he was talking about having a PhD and what not...but I guess that could still be wrong.

 

Regardless, I think we're safe from China <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see where you both are coming from. There's nothing to worry about with China, N. Korea I'm concerned about, and Russia. Trump befriends with Russia but I read articles after articles the Russians will be coming to America if we "cross lines" with Syria, or is it fake news? I found a picture with America VS. Syria and the countries being on Syria side and America's side, we got most. Fake again? 

People really have been making a big ordeal about it. I hear people talking about it online and off the web. My parents are afraid, strangers are concerned, I'm in the concerned/afraid stage. Then the whole thing about 9/11 gets brought up, that happened almost 6 years ago, has nothing to do with the topic. 

Gosh don't get me on about 9/11

I don't know. I'm staying put until something really happens. 

Have you guys seen the video about the girl in Syria who's birthday happened. Then Syria got attacked. The girl got sepereated from her parents and she was alone. Went on and on until her birthday happened again so... A year passed from her birthday to Syria getting attacked to her birthday again. I watch it over and over again and it bothers me especially how we're treating Syria. It makes me want to apologize to them. 

This whole shit about Syria is spreading fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×