Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  14 members

Sign in to follow this  
The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

AC: Black Flag..One of the best games I've ever played!

maxresdefault.jpg

creed-black-flag2.jpg

I've been playing Blag Flag for weeks and I'm still not halfway through. There is so much to do. I've been boarding ships and just completing all the side challenges. I've almost upgraded the Jackdaw to the max and I've just been kicking arse.

Growing my wealth, hunting animals, exploring other islands, controlling my fleet, taking over massive ships, doing contracts, doing challenges and just upgrading my shit.

I fucking love this game. Also the shanties make sailing 100X TIMES better. 

One of the best games I've ever played. Much better than syndicate.

Totally recommend, if you haven't played it.

• Upvote 2

ragreynolds    753

I think it's certainly one of the best Assassins Creed games. Being honest though, I preferred Syndicate. I was very bored of the series after the first 2 or 3 games, and I think that although Black Flag added the whole sailing aspect, I didn't enjoy the sailing, whereas Syndicate (to me) felt like something fresh. The combat felt better, the story was a little different, and most importantly, the setting was very different from any other setting in an Assassins Creed game.

52 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

I think it's certainly one of the best Assassins Creed games. Being honest though, I preferred Syndicate. I was very bored of the series after the first 2 or 3 games, and I think that although Black Flag added the whole sailing aspect, I didn't enjoy the sailing, whereas Syndicate (to me) felt like something fresh. The combat felt better, the story was a little different, and most importantly, the setting was very different from any other setting in an Assassins Creed game.

Syndicate would have been as good if it involved the london underground and a sherlock dlc

SkyBlu    154

I feel it's easily the best Assassin's Creed game. It's got everything I want, interesting protagonist. Nice pacing story. Combat is great too.

PIRATE SHIPS BAYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Let's not forget the world is really nice to look at too

• Upvote 3

Tyrantblade    4

Pretty great IMO, but my opinion doesn't seem to mean shit around here.

Not like I really care as I already got pretty drunk even knowing I'm supposed to be to work by 5:30 in the morning, and I'm gonna take my regular medicine as well as a bunch of ZZZ-QUILL, will be interesting to see what happens; at any rate idgaf because I've already been raped in the Anus for days by Ebay and paypal.

Edited by Tyrantblade

Justin13    84
3 minutes ago, Tyrantblade said:

Pretty great IMO, but my opinion doesn't seem to mean shit around here.

Preferences are always welcome ;)

Personally, I got tired of the Assassin's Creed series after Brotherhood. So I never even worked up the desire to try Black Flag, as great as it may be.

Tyrantblade    4
1 minute ago, Justin13 said:

Preferences are always welcome ;)

Personally, I got tired of the Assassin's Creed series after Brotherhood. So I never even worked up the desire to try Black Flag, as great as it may be.

I liked #2 the most, #3 seemed pretty good but too short; #4 was nearly perfect  (IMO); and then I enjoyed Syndicate as well (between #2 and 3); just my opinion though

32 minutes ago, Tyrantblade said:

Not like I really care as I already got pretty drunk even knowing I'm supposed to be to work by 5:30 in the morning, and I'm gonna take my regular medicine as well as a bunch of ZZZ-QUILL, will be interesting to see what happens; at any rate idgaf because I've already been raped in the Anus for days by Ebay and paypal.

You're embarrassing yourself Tyran.....and I thought I was the forum's alcoholic. 

1647303.gif

Seriously though.....stick to the topic or 

gtfo.gif

Tyrantblade    4
3 minutes ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

You're embarrassing yourself Tyran.....and I thought I was the forum's alcoholic. 

1647303.gif

Seriously though.....stick to the topic or 

gtfo.gif

I've said what I wanted to about the topic at hand and you guys know too well what I think about Ps4 vs Xbone, so do your worst, like I said I really don't GAF

27 minutes ago, Tyrantblade said:

I've said what I wanted to about the topic at hand and you guys know too well what I think about Ps4 vs Xbone, so do your worst, like I said I really don't GAF

You clearly do....you're upset about us not agreeing with your flawed views and you're crying about it all over the forums.

At least create a thread crying about us bullying you on the forum drama section instead of polluting good threads.

ragreynolds    753
5 hours ago, Justin13 said:

I played the first two then tried to play the third and was bored almost instantly. It kinda just started to remind me of the Call of Duty franchise and how almost every recent game is just a rehash with slightly upgraded textures and some new guns.

That's why I liked Syndicate. Because it actually felt like something brand new.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ragreynolds said:

I played the first two then tried to play the third and was bored almost instantly. It kinda just started to remind me of the Call of Duty franchise and how almost every recent game is just a rehash with slightly upgraded textures and some new guns.

That's why I liked Syndicate. Because it actually felt like something brand new.

I've played syndicate up to sequence 3 and it's a brilliant game but again I was expecting 10 times more stuff.

I wanted access to the London Underground, I wanted old medieval tombs like AC2 so you can collect keys to unlock higher lever armour, SHERLOCK REFERENCES other than a costume and full access the House of Commons and House of Peers chambers instead of just boring Westminster hall.

Those were the top things I was expecting when I heard about a game set in Victorian London.

Also the fact that you don't have any swords kind of ruins it for me a little bit. I know it's set in Victorian London but a proper sword would have still been cool af. Stabbin' mofos

Sign in to follow this