Message of the day

buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Chris

Man Sues McDonald's: "For Making him Fat?"

Chris    5

I just came across this article and couldn't help but laugh. This man tries to sue McDonald's, for making him fat. Is it possible to sue a fast food restaurant over that? I think so. There was a settlement.

|

Man Sues McDonald's 

This is quite ridiculous and ridiculously hilarious! McDonald's is known for their greasy foods like hamburgers and french fries. McDonald's added healthy foods to their menus. That's not all...

“He abandoned a fight that he could have won. He says this food is killing him, yet he accepts a lifetime supply of it… This is one of the most ridiculous settlements that I have ever seen.”

I think so too.

What are your opinions?

Edited by Chris

Chris    5
4 hours ago, Cocoacody said:

Genius

Isn't it? I would sue McDonald's for making me fat. 😂

Chris    5

It's ridiculous if you think about it. The guy was going to sue McDonald's until they made a deal, and he ended up getting a year supplies of McDonald's. 😂 But... He's loosing weight. 

Sappho    216
On 2017-04-18 at 1:29 PM, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

Surprised it's a man and not a fat lesbian SJW. Or was it a non-bianary lesbo?

Did your mom abandon you or has every girl you've ever loved rejected you? I just want to know how you got to this point

45 minutes ago, Sappho said:

Did your mom abandon you or has every girl you've ever loved rejected you? I just want to know how you got to this point

The latter but that's beside the point...most fat men would be under the delusion that they are big boned, trust me I've met them, I used to be one of them. They wouldn't sue mcdonalds because they wouldn't know they are fat. 

Sappho    216
15 hours ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

The latter but that's beside the point...most fat men would be under the delusion that they are big boned, trust me I've met them, I used to be one of them. They wouldn't sue mcdonalds because they wouldn't know they are fat. 

women say that too though soooo?

21 hours ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

received_10155989493390278.jpeg

6 hours ago, Sappho said:

women say that too though soooo?

Most women don't avoid it, they want everyone to think it's okay. Women are woman more of their circumstances.

Edited by His_Majesty_Jimmy_I

Justin13    84
11 minutes ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

Most women don't avoid it, they want everyone to think it's okay. Women are more of their circumstances.

Although I'm not offended, I think her point is that you're making a vast assumption and generalizing a demographic with no factual data to support the claim. If I were to pitch in, I know more fat guys that admit they're fat and think it's funny than women who would ever admit to such a thing. Maybe another difference from US to Great Britain?

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Justin13 said:

Although I'm not offended, I think her point is that you're making a vast assumption and generalizing a demographic with no factual data to support the claim. If I were to pitch in, I know more fat guys that admit they're fat and think it's funny than women who would ever admit to such a thing. Maybe another difference from US to Great Britain?

I am generalising I know, I'm just saying what I notice from my personal experience. I'm not writing an essay or an article for the paper so I can generalise. Also, I don't see anything wrong  with generalising, most people do it and I'm not fussed about being politically correct.

• Upvote 1

Sappho    216
On 4/24/2017 at 5:02 PM, Justin13 said:

If I were to pitch in, I know more fat guys that admit they're fat and think it's funny than women who would ever admit to such a thing. Maybe another difference from US to Great Britain?

yeah, this. majority of guys i've encountered will just own being fat, where as the women are "just big boned" or the latest "thicc".

to jimmy saying women own it, some have definitely started too in the media but still not to the level men do. but justin is right, maybe that's a UK vs North America thing.

• Upvote 2

ragreynolds    793
31 minutes ago, Sappho said:

yeah, this. majority of guys i've encountered will just own being fat, where as the women are "just big boned" or the latest "thicc".

to jimmy saying women own it, some have definitely started too in the media but still not to the level men do. but justin is right, maybe that's a UK vs North America thing.

It's not a UK thing vs North America thing. My experience is the exact same as yours.

Seeker    116

... And this is why everyone should stand by the Bonus Pater Familias principle regarding courts of law. Especially America. This is beyond retarded.