Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  14 members

Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

What are you currently playing?

ragreynolds    757

What games are you currently playing?

I'm playing through Horizon Zero Dawn, and also playing quite a bit of Overwatch everyday. Every couple of days I play a few online ranked matches on EA Sports UFC 2. Other than that I'm gonna start playing through Mass Effect 3 soon. 

Tyrantblade    4

I just got done with Mass Effect andromeda last weekend  (a solid game with some stupid and annoying animation glitches occasionally); going to play Uncharted 4 a lot and maybe FFXV and a little Diablo 3 this weekend

• Upvote 1

Harry_Hilter    93

World Of Warcraft, leveling a Goblin from 1 to 100. The Goblin race would get lots  of discounts in the past on things like flight paths, Auction House and specialty items, that was before the addition of legion, well I took to playing a Goblin Druid AFTER  the release of Leigion but I think i'm on level 10 or so, and almost out of the starting zone so I wont be deleting the Goblin... But it just sucks big, fat, hair  balls that those discounts  no longer exist without doing a bunch of reputation quests first. :( 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this