Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Better Call Saul

NEED TO WATCH SEASON 3. WILL COME BACK WHEN I HAVE DONE IT

• Upvote 1

I like BCS a lot more than I liked Breaking Bad. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Thor said:

I like BCS a lot more than I liked Breaking Bad. 

I like them both equally for different reasons. BCS is a law drama and I love law dramas, one of my favourite law dramas is Silk which I totally recommend. 

_71112126_silk1_464bbc.jpg

Where as Breaking Bad is more of an intense psychological crime drama. Breaking Bad is about how a crumpled self-deafened man finally finds a way to regain control in his life.

bj6OB0l.png

Both are very different in my option and definitely lack similarities.

Edited by His_Majesty_Jimmy_I

I have only seen the first season but am excited to catch up. Saul was always one of my favorite characters in BB, one of the more realistic personalities in my opinion, and I kind of delight in watching him struggle his way to that point. I don't watch tv often, so it's really hard for me to keep on top of many of my shows unless I decide to buckle down and binge watch a couple of seasons. It especially doesn't help that the majority of my tv watching lies in nature and lifestyle documentaries, leaving little room for any of the dramas that I enjoy. Either way, though, I need to sit myself down and rewatch the first season so I can kind of keep on track through season 2 since it just came up on Gnatflax.

• Upvote 1

On 25/06/2017 at 8:44 PM, ragreynolds said:

I just want him to hurry up and become Saul Goodman 

Agreed, I feel like next season since *cough* spoiler *cough* is gone.....he might just become him. 

I am really worried though, if the series doesn't get renewed, I'd be devastated and I'll fucking RIOT!

11 hours ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

Agreed, I feel like next season since *cough* spoiler *cough* is gone.....he might just become him. 

I am really worried though, if the series doesn't get renewed, I'd be devastated and I'll fucking RIOT!

I don't think there's anything to worry about. It has great ratings an viewership. It will definitely get renewed.

Good news for you both it got renewed today.

Im just having the best time with this series.

I will say however i am enjoying the drug side of it, not to give away any spoilers, far more than i am sauls side. Tbh with you though that every story happening is pretty strong and in some way you feel for every character and i just love it 

GIMME DAT MUTUAL RESPECT RELATIONSHIP IN ALL TV SHOWS FROM NOW ON AND I DEMAND MORE NACHO.

The fact they haven't made a tv show just for Nacho is upsetting to me.

• Upvote 1