Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Donald Trump's inauguration

So there's a bunch of protests gonna be happening at Trump's inauguration, plus he's having trouble getting a singer to perform. His latest singer (an opera singer) pulled out due to death threats from far left protesters. 

DISCUSS EVERYTHING TRUMP INAUGURATION.

• Upvote 2

Hey now, he replaced that singer with a cover band. Things are looking up!

jk RIP world when he becomes president, say your prayers now ladies and gentlemen

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

Would not be surprised if there are riots and deaths on the date of his inauguration.

i don't think anybody would be surprised

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thor said:

Perfect way to act like adults. Threaten to kill people. The American way.

the only way

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ExtinctOwl said:

He's a cunt and so is his inaugration.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Sappho said:

jk RIP world when he becomes president, say your prayers now ladies and gentlemen

4-www.women_.com_.gif

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

giphy.gif

4-www.women_.com_.gif

He can't be worse than Obama and his cabinet of people, some of which I doubt were even Americans. 

Edited by MyVagMadeMeDoIt

Trump probably won't or can't keep all those promises he made..His cronies in the Republican party already are trying to take way our Medical care..that shows me he and his fellow rich ass republicans are gonna screw the poorer people.

i mean i think it says something about a country that votes in a celebrity to be their president

then again there were idiots that wrote in hennessy and harambe so i've lost all hope for america at this point 

4 hours ago, sheilamotko said:

Trump probably won't or can't keep all those promises he made..His cronies in the Republican party already are trying to take way our Medical care..that shows me he and his fellow rich ass republicans are gonna screw the poorer people.

No president ever does keep all of their promises. However, I'm glad they're repealing Obamacare. Obamacare is a disaster. Hopefully Trump honours his promise and doesn't just repeal it, but also replaces it with something better. What a lot of people don't care to realise is that Trump is actually quite liberal when it comes to social issues. When it comes to the economy he's a straight up conservative, but when it comes to social issues he is far more liberal than any other Republican you could have ended up with. 

4 hours ago, Alfie said:

i mean i think it says something about a country that votes in a celebrity to be their president

then again there were idiots that wrote in hennessy and harambe so i've lost all hope for america at this point 

Well they had a choice between an unorthodox celebrity whose political awareness was questionable, and a career criminal that defines the term 'corrupt politician'. They didn't have a good choice either way.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

Well they had a choice between an unorthodox celebrity whose political awareness was questionable, and a career criminal that defines the term 'corrupt politician'. They didn't have a good choice either way.

that's true but did they have to write in a drink and a gorilla

• Upvote 2

Spoiler

All jokes aside america has needed an outside force in charge to deal with the internal corruption that has been going on for decades. Trump can and will make america great again, we just have to hope he doesn't get assassinated in the next 4 years. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Viiolai said:

Fuck off

You're trying to have a reasonable discussion with a fan of Onision? Are you mad?

Sheila is a reasonable young gal. You're the one hating on Harambe! :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 4

I don't understand the need to protest at an inauguration. What does it achieve? Everyone already knows that people aren't happy Donald Trump is gonna be president, a protest doesn't raise any awareness, and it sure as hell isn't going to stop him from being president. It accomplishes nothing, and really it just seems like wasted energy.

All protests are going to accomplish is further dividing the country, destruction, violence, and hatred. Nothing good will come of these protests, only bad will come of them. At least wait a year and see what Trump has actually done as president, and if he's been a horrible president, feel free to protest, since you actually have something worth protesting over. Protesting at Trump's inauguration comes off very immature and pointless. It's just useless whining. 

• Upvote 1

I am willing to give Trump a chance..we will see ,BTW I didn't vote for Hilary either..I actually wrote in a candidate ...Mickey Mouse lol..but now seriously I did . I have been though a lot of elections..city,county ,state and national(President elections) And I can say each president that has been elected, has not come though with either all or some of the promises they made through them running for the office. If Trump does a good job, maybe next election I will vote for him..but I have to see proof he's gonna make life easier ..more jobs, better wages,health care even for the poorest of the poor, stop the war..Obama tried to but didn't  succeed in most ,not because he didn't want to..because Congress ...He isn't a King,he won't have absolute rule everything has to go to the House of Reps and the Senate first.

12 hours ago, MyVagMadeMeDoIt said:

He can't be worse than Obama and his cabinet of people, some of which I doubt were even Americans. 

which do you think weren't americans