Welcome to RR

Message of the day

buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
sheilamotko

Did anyone notice how crappy Youtube has been to youtubers lately??

sheilamotko    49

So, has anyone notice a lot of Youtubers had to get a Patreon to raise money to help with what Youtube has taken away ? Maybe some of your favs had to get one..if so please go support them. What are your thoughts???

Ya I know its been awhile since I even posted..still trying to get a replacement charger for this laptop. Which it isn't easy finding the right one..its a C875 one. And had to stop filming for my channel...so made a new one..Ryan you have my permission to share the link with anyone here who wants to see ...my other one will be active still to..soon as a figure out what to post there...The son's gf doesn't like me filming in our new place. Looong story. The old one with  the early stuff is Sheila MOTKO on youtube.

ragreynolds    793

Yeah they've been terrible to the community, and they don't care because most of their money comes from big corporations these days and not the YouTuber community.

GAR    6

doesn't entirely answer the question, but I've been supporting the letsplayers I watch via twitch and even using twitch's donation service at times. also I think these will eventually become the mainstream over youtube in terms of the majority of youtube's currently trending 'nitches' of entertainment:

1) platforms better suited for livestream

2) more social media sites will copy what vine did

3) Twitter? (this is vague but they bought vine)

But honestly, youtube's become a monopoly that profits off of way too attractive people in their 20's with rich lifestyles and a ton of friends who own expensive cameras because there is a gigantic market of people who want to be attractive people in their 20's with rich lifestyles and a ton of friends who own expensive cameras.

Sign in to follow this