Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ludwig_Van

Passive Agressive Test

6 posts in this topic

http://www.lifescript.com/quizzes/personality/do_you_have_a_passive_aggressive_personality.aspx

I found this to be hilarious because this stuff is stuff I either have done or  would do in my real life to a varying degree!

Here are my results 

Your Result Seal
Passionately Passive-Aggressive
You definitely have a passive-aggressive personality. You've booked a one-way ticket to an early grave if you keep this passive-aggressive behavior up. Take some time to re-evaluate how you got to this point. Pay attention to your anger, take a vacation, ease up on the caffeine - anything to take the edge off. But get it together now, before it's too late.

These questions don't have don't have answers that are relative to what I'd do. The one with the roommate not cleaning up for example. It doesn't have an option for what I'd do, which I'd do nothing. I wouldn't confront them or clean up after them.

IMG_4488.PNG

Do You Have a Passive-Aggressive Personality? 

RATE
  • Currently 3/5 Stars.

Your Result Seal
Pleasant Personality
Wow! If everyone was as nice as you, we wouldn't need doormats anymore. Your personality seems more passive-passive than passive-aggressive. Don't be afraid to speak up and let your voice be heard, sister! The world can still be all sunshine and lollipops if you learn how to stand up for yourself or say "no" now and then. Standing up for yourself isn't passive-aggressive behavior, it's merely a sign of confidence.

- See more at: http://www.lifescript.com/quizzes/personality/do_you_have_a_passive_aggressive_personality.aspx#sthash.hoOq7Rlk.dpuf

im not that pleasant tbh

Edited by His_Majesty_Jimmy_I

Pleasant Personality

Wow! If everyone was as nice as you, we wouldn't need doormats anymore. Your personality seems more passive-passive than passive-aggressive. Don't be afraid to speak up and let your voice be heard, sister! The world can still be all sunshine and lollipops if you learn how to stand up for yourself or say "no" now and then. Standing up for yourself isn't passive-aggressive behavior, it's merely a sign of confidence.

These answers were pretty ridiculous. Who would actually let their cart smash into the other persons / order all that food to the party? How angry at the world can someone be?