Sign in to follow this  
Tangytang

hi gang

Hay gang its tangy. so I'm in the dumps guys. I was a live.me live caster and did well. but being a livecaster  kind of had its down side. first off I'm wicked goofy and the responses over time kind of got to me. yeah I get viewers and gifts. even had a fruit basket mailed to me. there is a woman I fell in love with  she is a cop. id block chicks trying to hit on me to make the woman I like not jelly. weird thing about being an entertainer is you get a lot of people . I'm going to tae a break to go back here where the tinka tang thing started. I'm so depressed. being an entertainer is hard and the mild amount of fame I have drove me crazy kinda. I'm so sad and depressed. I'm a nice guy and would do any thing for any one but people like to put me down.

• Downvote 1

its fun. but the people omg. they got to me bro. I'm gonna work on youtube for a bit and once I go back to live.me I'm gonna advertise the shit out of my youtube. I'm up to four hundred dollars made on live.me now

Edited by Tangytang
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Tangytang said:

Hay gang its tangy. so I'm in the dumps guys. I was a live.me live caster and did well. but being a livecaster  kind of had its down side. first off I'm wicked goofy and the responses over time kind of got to me. yeah I get viewers and gifts. even had a fruit basket mailed to me. there is a woman I fell in love with  she is a cop. id block chicks trying to hit on me to make the woman I like not jelly. weird thing about being an entertainer is you get a lot of people . I'm going to tae a break to go back here where the tinka tang thing started. I'm so depressed. being an entertainer is hard and the mild amount of fame I have drove me crazy kinda. I'm so sad and depressed. I'm a nice guy and would do any thing for any one but people like to put me down.

Here's the thing, people are gonna be dicks no matter how funny or loquatious  you happen to me, people will still be dicks. People will say and do mean things and if you react to them, they win. Just go on and be your goofy self, you can be selective as to who you reply to because you'r e putting yourself in the public eye like that, know not all the attention you   get will be positive attention, and you have to be okay with that if you're going to go on with your live casts. (You do you, boo) If you didn't have adoring fans, you wouldn't get the gifts that you do, don't let the haters bring you down! As for the cop lady friend of yours,  there's a way to still have your cop friend without alienating the females of your  audience who are acting like hoes. Personally, I would be hella impressed if th e guy I liked had handled provocation by being delicate and kind.  would set up a skype date or in person date if she lives close to you.. and have a time just you and her to just shoot the shit, by dong this you would not only reassure her she has no reason to be jealous, but you would be building a foundation between the two of you and without trust, there's only rust. As for the fame... This is from Field of Dreams, but I like Yoda way  better...

yodafieldofdreams.jpg