Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

ragreynolds    762

SOOO... who's seen this great movie so far? I went to a midnight showing double bill of the two movies, then I saw the movie again a day later. I keep reading reviews of people saying it was good but not as good as the first, but personally I actually enjoyed this movie more than I enjoyed the first one. The first movie will always be great in the sense that no one was really expecting it to be the great movie that it was, but I actually enjoyed this one even more.

Spoilers:

Spoiler

I thought that Ego as the villain was certainly far better than Ronan from the first movie. Baby Groot was also great. Yondu might have just been the best thing about the movie though.

ragreynolds    762
34 minutes ago, Cocoacody said:

Idk I see that dumb little racoon and tree and I become disinterested 

alwayshavebeenalwayswillbepieceofshit.gi

• Upvote 1

bryanna    202

nobodys gonna watch your shit video

was gonna discuss the movie but seeing the link to your video has disinterested me and im going to keep my opinions on the movie to myself now

• Downvote 1

ragreynolds    762
9 hours ago, bryanna said:

was gonna discuss the movie but seeing the link to your video has disinterested me and im going to keep my opinions on the movie to myself now

You're ridiculous. 

SkyBlu    156
18 hours ago, bryanna said:

I watched it :dolph:

• Upvote 2

Sappho    215

Baby groot was my favourite part and pretty much the only reason I'd watch it again

It had a great soundtrack and cool visuals but eh

Sign in to follow this