Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
His_Majesty_Jimmy_I

Katie Hopkins, my new crush ūüėć

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I fucking love this woman. An outspoken conservative woman with massive balls that is not afraid to offend. We need more people like her.

Edited by His_Majesty_Jimmy_I

She ain't even hot

26 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

She ain't even hot

We have a very different taste.

55 minutes ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

That we do 

19 hours ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

She's not really my type either, but I love her blunt spitfire personality and that wins me over. <3 

If you can't get a woman now, Katie Hopkins sure isn't gonna help with that.

5 hours ago, EndangeredShark said:

If you can't get a woman now, Katie Hopkins sure isn't gonna help with that.

I can have a ONS overnight if I please through tinder or by just going to night clubs far more frequently but I have standards, darling.

Also, long term with those types in my area don't work because 'you use big words', 'you don't look normal', 'I ran out of weed' ect ect. 

5546_8563_2239.jpg

_______

I'd rather have a relationship with a well respected confident and educated woman who preferably happens to be conservative. Too bad most of the women around here don't even know how to solve a bloody equation yet alone care about dating 'strong and stable' men. ;)

I have met quite a few possible opportunities *wink* *wink* when I've been going out canvassing with the Conservatives. I could never say 'no' to a well-spoken elagant woman.  

1 hour ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

I can have a ONS overnight if I please through tinder or by just going to night clubs far more frequently but I have standards, darling.

Also, long term with those types in my area don't work because 'you use big words', 'you don't look normal', 'I ran out of weed' ect ect. 

5546_8563_2239.jpg

_______

I'd rather have a relationship with a well respected confident and educated woman who preferably happens to be conservative. Too bad most of the women around here don't even know how to solve a bloody equation yet alone care about dating 'strong and stable' men. ;)

I have met quite a few possible opportunities *wink* *wink* when I've been going out canvassing with the Conservatives. I could never say 'no' to a well-spoken elagant woman.  

Ok hon, whatever helps you sleep at night.

2 hours ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

5546_8563_2239.jpg

_______

The girl in the picture reminds me vaguely of Meg Griffin from Family Guy

e17ec302d9d0e8c9ce4dd2ea33003350.jpg