Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  17 members

Sign in to follow this  
Seeker

Laci Green

Seeker    116

For those who've been living under a rock, Laci Green has recently been under fire from her 'own side', for daring to express an interest in conversing with people on the opposite side of the ideological spectrum. What are your two cents on it?

Personally, I'm enjoying the shitstorm it has caused, but it also gives me some strange hope for the future. I'm quite excited to see what will come of this, and whether others will follow suit.

• Upvote 2

ragreynolds    793

Hopefully she opens up more people to the idea of having an open dialogue. I'm just gonna keep a close eye on what's going on. I don't really think we should be applauding her like some people are. We shouldn't applaud someone for doing something that they should have already been doing in the first place.

• Upvote 1

Seeker    116
9 minutes ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

I always dreamt of hate fucking her because I hated her so much but she's fit as fuck. Now I'd like to normal fuck her 😍

I'm glad she took the red pill.

Dude.

• Upvote 2

Seeker    116
Just now, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

Sorry I'm a wee bit under the influence.

Yeah, so am I, but that doesn't make me string out retarded statements unrelated to the discussion.

Sappho    216

It's nice that she's open to talking to the opposing sides but like Ryan said, that's nothing to applaud as it's just how things should be.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Seeker said:

Yeah, so am I, but that doesn't make me string out retarded statements unrelated to the discussion.

Well it was still about laci, plus  agree pretty much with what everyone said.

sorry if that was a bit off track

Sign in to follow this