Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  14 members

The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

I'm done with Onision, he needs to STFU

Just after hours of the news of a bombing in Manchester with 19 confirmed deaths and 50 injuries, that is mostly FUCKING CHILDREN!!

Onision posts this fucking shit. Can he be any more inappropriate? Can he be any more of a sociopathic SCUM CUNT SHITFACE!!!

5923896f4244a_ScreenShot2017-05-23at01_58_22.thumb.png.de7e8f1538a799ae79b6e81d8d3d7e8a.png

Edited by His_Majesty_Jimmy_I
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, n00gai said:

wait... you didn't realize UNTIL NOW(!) that hes a cunt?

I knew he was a cunt but not that big of a massive cunt. He crossed the line. Never again I'll defend anything he says. Never again I'll give him credit for anything

1 hour ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

Just after hours of the news of a bombing in Manchester with 19 confirmed deaths and 50 injuries, that is mostly FUCKING CHILDREN!!

Onision posts this fucking shit. Can he be any more inappropriate? Can he be any more of a sociopathic SCUM CUNT SHITFACE!!!

5923896f4244a_ScreenShot2017-05-23at01_58_22.thumb.png.de7e8f1538a799ae79b6e81d8d3d7e8a.png

I hate to disagree with you, even if it is just a pinch, but in a small way he's right. He had a hell of a cruel way to tweet that and I don't think in a million years that THAT should have ever been said the way that it was, as the UK bombing was a horrendous tragedy, regardless of the race and nationality of those that were effected, I think him attributing the rt to WHITE people was wrong, but I think what he meant here was that if people tweeted and rt'd things about cancer as much as they do about a national tragedy, the world would be that one step closer to finding that cure for cancer or alleviating the cancer symptoms in general. I DO agree fully though that his tweet didnt have to happen that way and if it did, it could have been worded one hell of a lot nicer than he did. 

5 minutes ago, Ludwig_Van said:

I hate to disagree with you, even if it is just a pinch, but in a small way he's right. He had a hell of a cruel way to tweet that and I don't think in a million years that THAT should have ever been said the way that it was, as the UK bombing was a horrendous tragedy, regardless of the race and nationality of those that were effected, I think him attributing the rt to WHITE people was wrong, but I think what he meant here was that if people tweeted and rt'd things about cancer as much as they do about a national tragedy, the world would be that one step closer to finding that cure for cancer or alleviating the cancer symptoms in general. I DO agree fully though that his tweet didnt have to happen that way and if it did, it could have been worded one hell of a lot nicer than he did. 

No he doesn't give a fuck about cancer, he just wants to stand out and be controversial and watch all those teenage girls who look up to him like Jesus agree with him. He doesn't care about cancer he just likes to say mean shit at wrong times because he is a sociopath.

• Upvote 5

CleoSelene    17

I hear about cancer constantly. Talk about cancer is bloody non-stop, especially in October. Saying nobody cares about cancer is idiotic.

Edited by CleoSelene
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, CleoSelene said:

I hear about cancer constantly. Talk about cancer is bloody non-stop, especially in October. Saying nobody cares about cancer is idiotic.

yes! exactly what I thought

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ludwig_Van said:

He doesn't have a point, anybody who watches the news hears daily about this. There is no point to be made and it is two separate incidents. No one for starters expected this outside London, no other cities been hit, it is a huge shock. There is no cure for cancer there will be multiple cures for different cancers eventually but no blanket cure and if it could be found as easily as a few retweets it would be. He has no point to make here except to look edgy because it will get him attention. That's it, there's no underlying message.

• Upvote 3

ragreynolds    767

Jokes are fine, but Onision's behaviour is not. He's clearly just trying to get attention from this by being edgy, kinda like he always has done with these situations in the past. He thinks he's being 'brutally honest' but in reality, he's really just acting like an autistic edge lord desperate for attention.

7 hours ago, Ludwig_Van said:

He's just a fucking idiot.

• Upvote 3

Seeker    113
8 hours ago, Ludwig_Van said:

I think what he meant here was that if people tweeted and rt'd things about cancer as much as they do about a national tragedy, the world would be that one step closer to finding that cure for cancer or alleviating the cancer symptoms in general.

Honestly, I'd like to see the world from a perspective like yours. Just for a day, perhaps.

Because never in the history of ever has outrage or conversations between average people been the cause of scientific breakthroughs. What you're advocating is slacktivism, which no, the world most certainly doesn't need more of, and no, the world most certainly doesn't benefit from being about something other than whatever the fuck is trending right now. All it does is make you feel better about yourself, which is fine, don't let me rain on your parade, but seriously... What the fuck is going through your head?

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Daddy said:

did he delete the tweet? 

nah..he's a cunt. It's weird half his fanbase would agree that reporting Katie Hopkins tweets to the police is a good thing even if it's wasting police time but when his jokes are against white people that's cool.

BTW she was reported to the police today for making "islamophobic" tweets. Wasting police time when they could be investing that money into real hate crimes like conspiracies to set mosques on fire and shit.

• Upvote 1

Sappho    215

Isn't this the guy who said you can't rape your gf but you're just now done with him?

• Upvote 4

sheilamotko    35

Try not letting what he posted get to you. I think if I read it right..he is just saying that everyone posts something about a terrible tragady such as what happened in Manchester...may they all rest in peace ..those poor soul is no one takes notice of all the other deaths of children..But yes he should have said something nicer. That was so sad...But you knew who Onision was Jimmy. I agree it was wrong kind of thing to say. But, you can find another youtuber you like better Jimmy...:)

• Downvote 3

The-Jackal    43

Long story short, he got to me. I've been replying to every one of his tweets about that calling him out for his shit and I know it's what he wants, but I'm hoping he'll step his game up with more hate he receives and he'll do something that will totally PewDiePie his career into the toilet.

pxc    154

Welcome to the club.

Alfie    142

Onision's just a fucking loser looking for a way to help boost his online career since he has nothing to him other than his social media presence, he'd be nothing without it. He knew it would get a rise out of people, English people in particular, so it's best to just not give him the attention he's craving.

• Upvote 1