I'm sure some of you will remember doing this quiz on the previous site before everything was deleted and the site was born again. Most of us can probably agree that it's one of the most accurate tests of this type, some of the results from before were scary accurate. Anyway, this quiz is adaptable and your results vary over time. So take it again: http://www.colorquiz.com/

My results:

Spoiler

Your Existing Situation

"Outgoing but unpredictable and unstable. Likes things to go his way, otherwise he becomes agitated, indecisive, and fake in his activities."

Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Your Desired Objective

"Has a strong desire for the finer things of life. Finds comfort in his over-indulgent, lavish, and often luxurious lifestyle."

Your Actual Problem

Searching security and a position in where the demands of others is not put solely on him.

That's all 100% accurate. That's the most accurate this test has ever been for me.

Woah.

This is mostly accurate and that frightens me.

Spoiler

Your Existing Situation

"Is lazy when it comes to further herself or her career and lacks the ambition to change things. Does not like to put to much effort into things, except sexual activity. she would rather feel comfort and security, than success."

Your Stress Sources

"is being overworked and her flexibility and hard work are being taken advantage of while trying to deal with problems. Sticks to her goals, but feels intense pressure to succeed. Since the situation is uncooperative and untrustworthy, she would like to walk away from it altogether."

"Tries to participate and involve herself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Has a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make her restless. she is driven by her desires and hopes. Enjoys a wide range of activities, but she may spread herself to thin taking on too much."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of her control, leaves her feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. In order to build her self-esteem back up, she looks to others for recognition, respect, and encouragement. This can be a problem since she tends to blame others for her shortcomings. Searching for solutions that are geared toward her needs and self-consciousness."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Feeling anxious and restless frustration toward current situation or unfulfilled emotional requirements are causing stress. she feels misunderstood, used, and anxious. she strives to search for new relationships or environment, in the hope they may offer her happiness and peace of mind."

• Upvote 1

The bit in red is freakishly accurate. But yeah, this is pretty damn accurate:

Spoiler

Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. His need to feel dominate and superior leaves him feeling isolated and does not allow for him to give freely of himself. He would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness he must not give in to. Holding back will allow him to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important."

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

"Looking to make a good impression and be recognized for his achievements. He has a strong need to feel appreciated and look up to. He is very sensitive and will be hurt if he is rejected, unnoticed, or not given adequate acknowledgement."

Your Actual Problem

"Needs to be viewed and respected as an outstanding individual, in order to build his self-esteem and self-worth. Resists any type of weakness and sets high standards for himself."

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

Your Existing Situation

Authoritative or in a position of power or leadership. Feels that current difficulties are causing problems and she is unable to progress further. Determined and commanding she strives for her goals despite the obstacles she faces.

Your Stress Sources

"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep her rank and status. her current situation is irritating her because she can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards she does. she is feeling isolated and wants to give in to her carnal urges, but can't bring herself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see her unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead she has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. she turns her back on those who criticizes her behavior, but beneath her indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

"His desire to avoid open conflict and tension forces her to put her desires on hold, even though she is feeling restrained and uneasy."

"Struggles to make her demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if she doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

Applies tough standards to her potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in her sex life.

Current situation is leaving her doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Current situation is leaving her doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective

"Needs peaceful surroundings. Looking for relief from stress, conflict, and arguments. Tries to control potentially harmful situations and arguments by treading lightly. Is sensitive, emotional, and has an eye for detail."

Your Actual Problem

Disappointed because her hopes have not come to pass and she fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. she tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."

like 50% right

Accurate? I don't know you tell me.

Your Existing Situation

Authoritative or in a position of power or leadership. Feels that current difficulties are causing problems and he is unable to progress further. Determined and commanding he strives for his goals despite the obstacles he faces.

Your Stress Sources

"Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. His need to feel dominate and superior leaves him feeling isolated and does not allow for him to give freely of himself. He would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness he must not give in to. Holding back will allow him to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important."

Emotionally demanding and will involve himself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

Your Desired Objective

"Has too many problems and difficulties in his life at the moment, causing reckless and foolish decisions to be made. He needs to find a better escape before he causes his own self-destruction."

Your Actual Problem

"Struggles with his need for respect and admiration from others; feels he needs to make a name for himself and stand out from the crowd. He acts out by insisting he be the center of attention, and refuses to step back, stand down, or take on a minor, insignificant role."

Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil her and treat her with importance. If she feels mistreated or a lack of attention, she may withdraw."

Your Stress Sources

"Demands to be noticed by others as an important individual, needs attention and recognition. her current situation is leaving her dissatisfied. she feels she needs to make friends with those who hold the same high standards she does. Wants to stand out as someone at the top of her class and be admired by others. she needs to feel in control which makes it difficult to give of herself to another person. she feels isolated and alone but refuses to appear weak and continues to be emotionally distant from others in order to keep her attitude of superiority. "

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover.

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

Fairly accurate...

Edited by Aimieee
forgot to comment
  • Upvote 1

Spoiler

Your Existing Situation

"Physical sickness, tension, and/or emotional issues have taken a toll on her life. her self-esteem has been crushed and she needs to quickly find a peaceful environment so that she can heal."

Your Stress Sources

"Current situation is unsatisfying, but feels a lack of cooperation from others in order to make changes. Has a strong need for understanding, affectionate, and a true and take relationship. Feeling tied down has left her impatient, irritable, and needed to escape."

"Insists her hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. her self-centeredness can cause her to take things too personally."

"Insists her hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. her self-centeredness can cause her to take things too personally."

Your Desired Objective

Is constantly trying to prove herself and make a positive difference though she is constantly faced with criticism and disapproval.

Your Actual Problem

Works toward building her position and increasing her self-esteem by viewing her accomplishments (and those of others) critically and harsh judgment. Insists on things being straightforward and clear.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Feeling anxious and restless frustration toward current situation or unfulfilled emotional requirements are causing stress. she tries escaping from those emotions by denying the exist at all. Hides her dissatisfaction at the situation behind a proud, but false independence."

i feel personally attacked by these results

Edited by Daddy
  • Upvote 1

Your Existing Situation

"Is stubborn, demanding, and arrogant, works toward his own goals and purposes. Has little regard for others and is unwilling to compromise or negotiate."

Mostly accurate, except not at all unwilling to compromise/negotiate. This would've been more accurate in the past but I've been trying harder to listen to and consider opposing viewpoints (even if I ultimately end up dismissing them).

Your Stress Sources

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful he is succeeding. Feels he has the right to everything he hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go his way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves him feeling miserable. Always sees himself as the victim as if everyone treats him poorly and he never is given his fair share. Feels his failures are no fault of his own, but due to the shortcomings of others."

Completely true except for the red portion.

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."

I am self-centered but I'm not bothered when people point it out. I self-describe myself as selfish and don't really see anything wrong with putting yourself ahead of others. After all, you are the only person you'll be stuck with your entire life, might as well do what you can to make yourself happy and comfortable with yourself.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Can't speak for my sex life as I don't and haven't had one, but I definitely have strict standards for potential long term relationships, but I'm willing to at least give a chance to most people in the short term.

"Willing to become emotionally involved because he feels isolated and alone. He tries to avoid conflict and disagreements, but his arrogance leads him to quickly take offense."

True. Completely. I do try not to show that offense though as I know it is usually an overreaction, so unless after thinking over it in a more pragmatic mindset by myself, without that emotional interference, I won't act on it.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Current situations force him into compromise and placing his own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.

True.

Your Desired Objective

"Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

True. Sort of. The second part is definitely true, but I'm certainly no enemy to adrenaline-filled experiences. Whether that contradicts "calm, peaceful, relaxing" I suppose is up for debate.

Your Actual Problem

Disappointed because his hopes have not come to pass and he fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. He tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.

I definitely have always desired instant gratification (parents spoiled me and I had an easy time in school, so the real world is definitely a sorely needed wakeup call), but my current ambitions/project is a collaborative effort and something I'm passionate about and can realistically do with my skillset (I spent a little over a year desiring to be and pursuing a singing career, but I definitely lack the skill to do so and don't see it worth it to spend a ton of time to build up the skillset necessary when the industry is hard to get into as it is), so I feel I've found my "endgame"

Your Actual Problem #2

Lack of energy leaves him unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on him. He feels powerless which leaves him agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from his struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

True. Goes back to the instant gratification thing. I have to put in a real effort to work towards my desires, which is a new thing for me. It is tiring mentally just to think about, which puts me into a weird loop of "this requires work, I'm procrastinating, because I'm tired/procrastinating I'm not progressing, and because I'm not progressing towards my goal I feel as though I won't attain it, which is mentally taxing, which leads to my procrastinating." I suppose being self aware of this is a good step in the right direction. As for escaping my "struggles" (if you could call them that) is done in the form of fiction. TV, movies, games.

Mostly accurate, I have addressed inaccuracies as well as elaborated on the more accurate portions within the spoiler.

• Upvote 1

Your Existing Situation

Constantly moving forward in her life and career in order to gain a higher position and more recognition. Unhappy with current circumstances and needs to constantly make changes to herself in order to become a better person.

Your Stress Sources

"Feeling trapped in a unpleasant situation and feels powerless to fix it. Upset and irritated because she feels doubtful she will ever be able to achieve her goals. Feeling frustrated and emotionally drained, and longs to escape. Needs to get away and have the freedom to make her own decisions. "

"Tries to participate and involve herself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to her limiting circumstances.

^GREATEST SENTENCE EVER

Your Desired Objective

"Has a strong desire for the finer things of life. Finds comfort in her over-indulgent, lavish, and often luxurious lifestyle."

Your Actual Problem

Searching security and a position in where the demands of others is not put solely on her.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Feeling a lack of energy, she does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. she is feeling powerless causing her stress, agitation, and irritation, all which she tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. she needs to escape into an environment which is stable and secure and will allow her to relax and feel more at peace."

Mostly true save for the overindulgence and moving forward in a career bit.

Edited by pxc
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Cocoacody said:

Don't know how to post results but it was totally inaccurate 

Copy and paste.

• Upvote 2

On 6/16/2017 at 5:20 AM, Cocoacody said:

Don't know how to post results but it was totally inaccurate 

It was absolutely wrong the first four times I did it, as well.