Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

The JoySparkleBS Situation

Recommended Posts

You know, I've heard of people having sex with dolls. What I've never heard of, is someone being a parent to one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Seeker said:

You know, I've heard of people having sex with dolls. What I've never heard of, is someone being a parent to one.

That is offensive. Retract your statement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

That is offensive. Retract your statement. 

Continuing onwards: Man, are you attentionwhoring 16 year old girl kryptonite or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seeker said:

Continuing onwards: Man, are you attentionwhoring 16 year old girl kryptonite or what?

Elaborate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole thing is, Joy has made over like 40 videos on Greg and its kind of pathetic how much she obsesses over him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Protejade said:

The whole thing is, Joy has made over like 40 videos on Greg and its kind of pathetic how much she obsesses over him.

Yup. She made more videos about him in 2 weeks than Someguy827 did in 8 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Joyspark(who whatever the you know what her name is) is a total nut case..just saying. I watched some of her debates..she just wants attention lol..I think she does videos about other more popular youtubers so she gets more views..just my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2017 at 2:22 PM, ragreynolds said:

Yup. She made more videos about him in 2 weeks than Someguy827 did in 8 years.

Yeah i did a word search for the word 'onision' in her videos and over 100 results came up its kind of pathetic

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Protejade said:

Yeah i did a word search for the word 'onision' in her videos and over 100 results came up its kind of pathetic

"Kind of" is an understatement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×