Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
Harry_Hilter

Ragreynolds Paetron Questions

Harry_Hilter    91

@ragreynolds

I'sm curious, but if I were to become a Patreon of your channel,s specifically the 25 level and I have been interested in this for a while now, but  I am curious. I dont have any social media, infact your forum is as "social media" as it gets for me because facebook is too depressing, no point in having a snapchat and there's not enough characters in Twitter. If anyone else  uses social media, more power to you, but it's just not for me. Instead of the social media part, can I get all my youtube comments on your channel, liked by you, as well as regular likes and responses here, as you would on social media accounts? I think that's the only question I  have for now. 

• Upvote 1

ragreynolds    756

Well with the $25 option you get a monthly personalised video message, plus all previous rewards, which include: a once a month opportunity to suggest a video topic, the social media follow, the free copy of my first book as an ebook, exclusive updates and sneak peeks of my new book, a special Patron member group/rank right here on the forums, access to many videos often a day early, and access to Patron only posts on my Patreon page. 

As for not having the social media, I'm not quite sure I can quite do anything for you there. On my videos, I do my best already to like all of the comments that I do like, and I respond to almost all of my comments so long as I have something to say to them. Same thing goes for responses, I tend to respond to pretty much everyone here. The one thing I would say is that by becoming a Patron, you can make posts on my Patron feed that I am more likely to respond to faster than anywhere else. I get instant email and phone notifications for all Patron activity on my Patron page. So yes, I suppose I could do what you're asking, but what I'm saying is that I already pretty much do all of that. If you're becoming a $25 Patron then there's still plenty of other rewards.

I'm always open to suggestions for my Patreon page, so if you have any then let me know!

• Upvote 1

ragreynolds    756

@Harry_Hilter just to add to this topic, I have recently updated my Patreon reward tiers. There is now a reward for $15+ (so included at $25) that let's Patrons vote on a video game they'd like me to play, and each week I will post an exclusive Patron only gaming video for that video game.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this