buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

What are you working on?

ragreynolds    795

Most people tend to have one or two things that they are always working towards at any given time. For me that has been my new book as of late, for some others, it is perhaps some art project, a documentary, or even just a focus of losing weight or becoming healthier.

So what are you currently working on?

Just finished my first year of uni, I'm in the middle of writing a short film screenplay that's an adaptation from King Henry VI Part 2

....Other than that... I'm working in conjunction with my liver to survive all this drinking this summer.

Edited by His_Majesty_Jimmy_I
  • Upvote 1

Oppi    33

xQ3hm3ZgRGa5PJo9ljg4uQ.png

Little peek at the layout design for the social network I'm going to create. I've been slacking a bit, mainly because I'm trying to think of what to fill the white blocks with exactly (I know the middle will be the feed, unsure of the sidebars though)

Also, the black line on the side is part of photoshop; I was too lazy to save this as a png so I just used lightshot to screenshot.

• Upvote 2

TokentheToken    124

my drag, henny

last Thursday I finally got out and performed at a bar in a city an hours drive away, and now I'll be continuing that and going (or at least trying) to every Thursday show

here's a gif of me from last week 

VbHCYv9.gif 

• Upvote 1

Oppi    33
1 hour ago, TokentheToken said:

my drag, henny

last Thursday I finally got out and performed at a bar in a city an hours drive away, and now I'll be continuing that and going (or at least trying) to every Thursday show

here's a gif of me from last week 

19427420_1389972807754185_1056535300_n.g 

What do you do exactly for the performance?

TokentheToken    124
4 hours ago, Oppi said:

What do you do exactly for the performance?

I lip sync to a song of my choice which includes dancing and becoming that song 

Drag isn't limited to just that though, some drag performers sing live, impersonate celebrities, do stand-up comedy, compete in pageants, act, et c. What I do (again) is lip sync in bars and get tipped while doing so. 

it just all comes down to entertaining your crowd

• Upvote 1

ragreynolds    795
2 hours ago, Ludwig_Van said:

This is what I was working on, it's done now though! 

Hooking  out your poop

Hide contents

[HookPoop_zpsd0bypabd.png

Yuck

• Upvote 1

Seeker    116

I'm getting my sleep schedule back on track while getting a TBC mage geared up. So far, so good.

Oppi    33

I've moved on from a photoshop layout to actually laying it out in code, this is my results currently. Need a lot of work on what to do for the nav bar at the top and what to file the sidebars with, and the general design will probably change a lot over the years that I work on this.

Feedback and ideas for design and functionality appreciated, please be brutally honest. 

Edited by Oppi
  • Upvote 1

pxc    156

Working on writing  and learning songs, trying to get a steady(ish) job, and learning how to drive.

• Upvote 1

ragreynolds    795
9 hours ago, Oppi said:

I've moved on from a photoshop layout to actually laying it out in code, this is my results currently. Need a lot of work on what to do for the nav bar at the top and what to file the sidebars with, and the general design will probably change a lot over the years that I work on this.

Feedback and ideas for design and functionality appreciated, please be brutally honest. 

I honestly can' really say very much, simply because I don't think there's much to comment on. It looks like a generic social network template. I think what you need is to make sure you have some sort of twist or hook that makes your project stand out and be different from all the other options out there. Build around that.

• Upvote 2

Hawk    7

I guess this can be my first proper post on here.

I'm working on an EP, slowly but surely I'm making an EP that at this stage I'm guessing is going to be about 5 or 6 songs long and will have some kind of a red line going through it but not following it too strictly. It's metal, a very aggressive and pissed off kind of metal because I haven't changed a bit since I was fucking 16 I'm still an angsty little shit. After having violently failed at making an EP earlier this year I've decided to not rush anything at all this time and make sure I make it perfect before considering releasing it.

• Upvote 1

Sappho    216
On 2017-06-26 at 2:10 PM, EndangeredShark said:

Im always working on being my best self.

Same

On 2017-07-03 at 4:13 PM, Oppi said:

The search being in between the logo / other Nav buttons on the left feels very off. Maybe try moving them to the right, or just one, so it balances it out a bit?

have you considered how it will look on mobile / tablets with the two sidebars? As annoying as responsive design is a lot of traffic online is on these devices. Just something to keep in mind

• Upvote 1

Oppi    33
7 hours ago, Sappho said:

Same

The search being in between the logo / other Nav buttons on the left feels very off. Maybe try moving them to the right, or just one, so it balances it out a bit?

have you considered how it will look on mobile / tablets with the two sidebars? As annoying as responsive design is a lot of traffic online is on these devices. Just something to keep in mind

The nav buttons are just going to be placed their for now as a placeholder, I plan to have them oriented to the right.

As for mobile design, I will work on that eventually but for now this is just the desktop design.

pxc    156

Current project

gXN3YQ6.jpg

• Upvote 1

pxc    156
9 hours ago, ArseRaptor said:

i grow tatoes.

Dude same

ArseRaptor    76
37 minutes ago, pxc said:

Dude same

imma make vodka... but it cant really distill it... so it'll pretty much be tato wine.

pxc    156
1 hour ago, ArseRaptor said:

imma make vodka... but it cant really distill it... so it'll pretty much be tato wine.

Hey whatever works mayn. I'm just going to turn mine into an endless supply of hasbrowns, so your endeavor will be a bit more productive than mine in the long run.

• Upvote 1

Oppi    33
4 hours ago, pxc said:

Hey whatever works mayn. I'm just going to turn mine into an endless supply of hasbrowns, so your endeavor will be a bit more productive than mine in the long run.

Hash browns are always productive

• Upvote 1

pxc    156
17 hours ago, Oppi said:

Hash browns are always productive

True, but not as productive as potato wine

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this