Jump to content

Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Guess who died

Recommended Posts

ragreynolds    753
7 hours ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

The traffic on RR?

The traffic still seems to be there, it's the activity that's dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

The traffic still seems to be there, it's the activity that's dead.

Well I need spicy threads mang ...I need some good meme threads mang..you want me to write post, well that thread gotta be spicy boiiiii. 

In all seriousness I would create threads but every time I do I cause drama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragreynolds    753
25 minutes ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

Well I need spicy threads mang ...I need some good meme threads mang..you want me to write post, well that thread gotta be spicy boiiiii. 

In all seriousness I would create threads but every time I do I cause drama

Drama ain't a bad thing, Jimbo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nox    16
On 7/3/2017 at 5:58 AM, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

It's good when I'm in the circle jerk, not the target of it ;) 

That's gay. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArseRaptor    77

Are you gonna tell us who the fuck died or are we gonna keep sitting here with our thumbs up our asses waiting for you to tell us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragreynolds    753
9 hours ago, ArseRaptor said:

Are you gonna tell us who the fuck died or are we gonna keep sitting here with our thumbs up our asses waiting for you to tell us?

B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×