Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

What is the worst movie you've watched recently?

ragreynolds    760

Alien Covenant. IT WAS BORING AS HELL. But for some reason, everyone is saying it was great. I disagree entirely.

ragreynolds    760
4 hours ago, Sappho said:

I think it was called SiREN? I'm going to rewatch it but I think it was pretty terrible

Sounds terrible

pxc    154

Here Alone

The plot was extremely tenuous if not absent entirely. There's really so much you can do with zombie survival, and even if it's been done before you can do it differently, but they didn't choose to do anything really. Just a bunch of puttering around in the woods, occasionally gathering food in a fenced off neighborhood with a surprisingly minute zombie population and an abundance of unraided houses, and arguing about nothing. As if they chose to cut out all of the exciting parts of a zombie adventure and left the bits in between. The movie was over before anything really had the chance to happen. They ended it with the main character making a hasty, emotionally-driven decision to save the little girl who tried to sabotage her, thus losing the little girl's step father who was an overall more proficient and likeable person to survive with. Bleh. Waste.

Sign in to follow this