Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
Tyrantblade

Which AHS do you think was the worst?

Tyrantblade    4

Quick question to all American Horror Story fans here, which do you think was the worst and why? I think all of them were pretty consistently good with some being a little better or worse than the others, like parts of the Carnival one were a little confusing and odd  (to me anyways), because they kept going back in the story, and then they would go to present/future events.

For me the worst AHS was the last one, I mean I liked a lot of it, but the last bunch of episodes were the worst for me; basically after a certain point they had characters say how it's not real and its just a show, and it sort of showed how they made it; we all know these shows aren't real in real life, but making episodes of the show about it seemed like their worst idea ever.

It was like they made a documentary about it while still doing the show itself.

ragreynolds    757

Roanoke was by far the worst. Then it'd be Hotel, followed by Freak Show. 1-3 were all excellent seasons of television, but 4 wasn't very good and it just went downhill superfast after that. I barely made it through Hotel, and I couldn't make it past episode 3 of Roanoke. 

Sign in to follow this