Sign in to follow this  
Tyrantblade

What are you favorite games of the year?

For me the 2 games I like the most for this year so far are Horizon Zero Dawn, and Nier Automata; Mass Effect Andromeda was good too, but a slight disappointment because it should have been polished up a but before they released it; by which I mean excellent graphics, good story-line, and fun to play, but the glitches made it closer to mediocre as a whole instead of spectacular.

The 4th game in any series of video games shouldn't have very annoying glitches like it did.

Next 2 new games on PS4 that I plan on getting will probably be the next God Of War, and Far Cry 5 (when I heard about Primal I thought it sounded stupid and I wanted another one with a modern setting, Primal is the Worst rated one since #3 which is reviewed to be the best out of 3, 4, and Primal (9, 8.5, and 7.9 on IGN)) 

Horizon Zero Dawn is easily the best game I've played this year, it's not even close. I've not really been blown away by anything I've seen released this year other than that. I was super excited for For Honor, but in the end, I ended up just being disappointed. I still need to play Tekken 7 and Injustice 2, but other than that there isn't really much out that I care about atm.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

Horizon Zero Dawn is easily the best game I've played this year, it's not even close. I've not really been blown away by anything I've seen released this year other than that. I was super excited for For Honor, but in the end, I ended up just being disappointed. I still need to play Tekken 7 and Injustice 2, but other than that there isn't really much out that I care about atm.

Fill me in on the new Tekken when you do. I was a bit disappointed with 6, so I hope it's good this time.

On topic, I've been too busy and poor to get anything new this year. Definitely keeping an eye on the responses and picking them up if anything mentioned goes on sale. From what I've seen though, the year has been pretty meh in regards to vidya - the only thing I can recall being stoked on is the new Assassin's Creed.

2018 will be great though. Ancestors, Sea of Thieves, The Last Night, among others.

• Upvote 1