Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

I made a gaming channel

ragreynolds    753

Just posted the first video to my new gaming channel. I'll be posting the first actual gaming video tomorrow, but Patrons will get access a day early, as they often do with a lot of my content.

This channel is just for me to have fun with, I'm far less concerned with it than I am with my main channel.

• Upvote 1

pxc    154

What games are you for definite going to be playing? I think it would be great to see you do some trolling gameplay. That's my forte, anyway. I'm a bit iffy when it comes to Let's Plays, but if you pick a good enough game I think it'd be worth the watch. You're a funny guy, so I can imagine your commentary to be particularly entertaining.

• Upvote 1

ragreynolds    753
15 hours ago, pxc said:

What games are you for definite going to be playing? I think it would be great to see you do some trolling gameplay. That's my forte, anyway. I'm a bit iffy when it comes to Let's Plays, but if you pick a good enough game I think it'd be worth the watch. You're a funny guy, so I can imagine your commentary to be particularly entertaining.

I don't really have much that I'm definitely gonna play. I've already uploaded some Overwatch and UFC stuff, and I've started uploading a let's play of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

I'll for sure be trying out a bunch of different types of videos, so trolling types are not unlikely. I'm also open to taking requests.

Sign in to follow this