Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

ragreynolds

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

IF YOU READ THIS COMMENT YOU HAVE NO SELF CONTROL!

Don't blame me if you tick that spoiler box. It is completely your fault!

I'm just conducting a social experiment.

Daenerys FIGHTS THE LANNISTERS AND KILLS JAIME in the next episode of GoT!

Hahahah you just got SPOILED biaaaaatch 👹👹👹👹 and you also have no self control, shame on you if you try to blame me instead of the incompetent people at HBO!

Anyway it was an abolutely awesome episode. I'm really wondering if John would bend the knee now that Daenerys is willing to fight the dead and if he does how is he going to convince the north that was the right thing to do. Also little finger and Ramsey will be killed in this season, I'm sure! 

Oppi    32
1 hour ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

FUCK I LOSE THESE LEAKS FAM, watching that shiet before u lot. :allears:

I was gonna watch the leaks but low quality

• Upvote 1

bryanna    202
21 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hahahah you just got SPOILED biaaaaatch 👹👹👹👹 and you also have no self control, shame on you if you try to blame me instead of the incompetent people at HBO!

Anyway it was an abolutely awesome episode. I'm really wondering if John would bend the knee now that Daenerys is willing to fight the dead and if he does how is he going to convince the north that was the right thing to do. Also little finger and Ramsey will be killed in this season, I'm sure! 

already watched the leaked episode but my spoilers are better than your spoilers edit: it's season spoilers cause people like ryan fall for this shit apparently 

Spoiler

episode 5

sam and gilly leave for winterfell

jorah reunites with dany

jaime, bronn, tyrion, and davos have a meeting to get jaime to surrender to dany but jaime ignores them

gendry returns and sadly he isnt on a boat

episode 6

tormund, the hound, beric, thoros, davos, jon, thoros, jorah, and gendry are all together and attacked by night king

thoros dies

jon almost dies but benjen shows up and saves him

viserion dies and is brought back by night king as wight dragon 

jon offers to bend the knee to dany if she helps with white walkers

episode 7

sansa sentences littlefinger to death and arya kills him

jon and danys squad at dragonpit to cersei and she says she will send forces to help them stop the white walkers but tells jaime she was lying

jaime finally breaks up with cersei and rides north ayyyyy

tyrion and cersei will talk 

sam and bran discover jon is a targaryen and his real name is aegon

cersei has a miscarriage

jon and dany have boat sex :(

the wall falls

also these events the episodes arent known but

jon isnt afraid of drogon and pets him

jon offers longclaw to jorah but jorah doesnt take it

flashback to rhaegar and lyannas wedding so jon isnt a bastard

littlefinger tries to pit arya and sansa against eachother with the letter sansa wrote to robb

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bryanna said:

already watched the leaked episode but my spoilers are better than your spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

episode 5

jorah reunites with dany

jaime, bronn, tyrion, and davos have a meeting to get jaime to surrender to dany but jaime ignores them

episode 6

tormund, the hound, beric, thoros, davos, jon, thoros, jorah, and gendry are all together and attacked by night king

thoros dies

episode 7

jon and danys squad at dragonpit to cersei and she says she will send forces to help them stop the white walkers but tells jaime she was lying

cersei has a miscarriage

the wall falls

littlefinger tries to pit arya and sansa against eachother with the letter sansa wrote to robb

I almost read your spoilers but I saw the whole episode 5 and episode 6 thing and I was instantly drawn away from it 😂😂😂

I didn't actually read a thing.

You don't know how to spoil girl, you tried to spoil it for me but you should have hid it within your comment in a sneaky way but you failed miserably.

I iz smarter than that 😏

bryanna    202
4 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I almost read your spoilers but I saw the whole episode 5 and episode 6 thing and I was instantly drawn away from it

I didn't actually read a thing.

You don't know how to spoil girl, you tried to spoil it for me but you should have hid it within your comment in a sneaky way but you failed miserably.

I iz smarter than that

i didnt say you were going to fall for it, i just said my spoilers were better than yours

• Haha 1

ragreynolds    759

That leaked episode was the best episode this season. So good. One of the best GoT episodes ever probably.

20 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Well, we don't know if Jaime died. I feel like someone is gonna pull him out of the water. If he was actually dead we'd probably have seen him actually die at the end of the episode and not just sink into the water still completely alive. Also what do you mean Ramset will be killed? Ramsey died last season.

20 hours ago, bryanna said:

already watched the leaked episode but my spoilers are better than your spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

I read the Sam line and was like "wait I didn't see that last episode" then realised you said ep 5 and closed the spoiler. You might wanna edit your post and make that clear or else someone might get really pissed off. I don't think most people wanna read that.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

I read the Sam line and was like "wait I didn't see that last episode" then realised you said ep 5 and closed the spoiler. You might wanna edit your post and make that clear or else someone might get really pissed off. I don't think most people wanna read that.

I did went on a spoiler campaign of episode 4 on the HBO and GoT twitter page on purpose because I felt it was rightful their ratings get fucked up for that episode because they should have been more careful with their Indian friends. They need to make sure the leaks don't happen again because people are going to spoil it. 

_______

ALSO

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF EP5 BEING LEAKED I WANT TO KNOW WITH LINK.

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

Sappho    215
32 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

they should have been more careful with their Indian friends.

What

bryanna    202
46 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

It was an Indian company that the leaked episode came from

literally they're fucking stupid cause their logo was right there

• Upvote 1

bryanna    202
3 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

I wish the rest of the season would leak :( 

people are speculating that the hackers are full of shit cause they're trying to hold the episodes for ransom but haven't provided any proof they actually have episodes and hbo definitely isn't gonna give them money so the fact that they haven't leaked means they probably won't 

ragreynolds    759
1 hour ago, bryanna said:

people are speculating that the hackers are full of shit cause they're trying to hold the episodes for ransom but haven't provided any proof they actually have episodes and hbo definitely isn't gonna give them money so the fact that they haven't leaked means they probably won't 

Well, there were two hacks (as I'm sure you already know), one of the hacks was against HBO directly, and the other was against an Indian affiliate company that HBO had given an early episode to. The people trying to get the ransom are the ones who hacked HBO, not the ones who leaked the other episode. So yeah, I doubt they have anything. They released scripts. If they really had the episodes they'd have released one or two episodes and then ransomed the rest. They wouldn't have just released the scripts.

bryanna    202
36 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

Well, there were two hacks (as I'm sure you already know), one of the hacks was against HBO directly, and the other was against an Indian affiliate company that HBO had given an early episode to. The people trying to get the ransom are the ones who hacked HBO, not the ones who leaked the other episode. So yeah, I doubt they have anything. They released scripts. If they really had the episodes they'd have released one or two episodes and then ransomed the rest. They wouldn't have just released the scripts.

i'm still wishing that there were more leaks tho somebody from rr should hack hbo 

ragreynolds    759
10 minutes ago, bryanna said:

i'm still wishing that there were more leaks tho somebody from rr should hack hbo 

where's ala's army when you need them

LuciansArmy.png

bryanna    202
1 hour ago, ragreynolds said:

where's ala's army when you need them

LuciansArmy.png

you're the one who still talks to him 

Sappho    215
On 2017-08-05 at 3:37 PM, ragreynolds said:

It was an Indian company that the leaked episode came from

My what was more for "why can't you just say friends, why you gotta add Indian"

ragreynolds    759
5 hours ago, Sappho said:

My what was more for "why can't you just say friends, why you gotta add Indian"

:rolleyes: 

ragreynolds    759
15 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I'M A CRIMINAL 😧😧😧

598b4c13ef8d1_ScreenShot2017-08-09at18_49_57.thumb.png.11324cfbb938fefcb7823b5019271c0d.png

It's not HBO's fault. They could have better security measures, but it's still not their fault. Jeff had a point there. But I certainly don't think that you should feel any guilt over watching, and I don't think there's anything wrong with watching.

8 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

It's not HBO's fault. They could have better security measures, but it's still not their fault. Jeff had a point there. But I certainly don't think that you should feel any guilt over watching, and I don't think there's anything wrong with watching.

Somebody compared me to someone who encourages murder and I laughed my arse off. 

I just find it weird that all of these fucking twats are on their moral high horse when it comes to piracy because they can afford to pay Sky or HBO. 

Someone even said that I'm endangering people for asking for the season to be leaked.

The whole comment was me just saying, I really wish it leaked and people jumped on me. 

What happened to people being okay with watching shit online.

I'll tell you what happened, they start taking series so seriously and if someone else decides to not pay to watch it like they do, that person is somehow criminal scum. Like get off your fucking high horse. IT'S A TV SERIES.

If I'm a danger to society and a criminal, call the POLICE !

EDIT: 

Dear Crown Prosecution Service,

I downlaoded the leaked episode of Game of Thrones before it came out. I did it through pirate bay. I do not feel an ounce of guilt. Come and arrest me please. I deserve to be prosecuted for the crimes I've committed against HBO and the Crown.

Yours,

Zak

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

ragreynolds    759
1 hour ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Somebody compared me to someone who encourages murder and I laughed my arse off. 

I just find it weird that all of these fucking twats are on their moral high horse when it comes to piracy because they can afford to pay Sky or HBO. 

Someone even said that I'm endangering people for asking for the season to be leaked.

The whole comment was me just saying, I really wish it leaked and people jumped on me. 

What happened to people being okay with watching shit online.

I'll tell you what happened, they start taking series so seriously and if someone else decides to not pay to watch it like they do, that person is somehow criminal scum. Like get off your fucking high horse. IT'S A TV SERIES.

If I'm a danger to society and a criminal, call the POLICE !

EDIT: 

Dear Crown Prosecution Service,

I downlaoded the leaked episode of Game of Thrones before it came out. I did it through pirate bay. I do not feel an ounce of guilt. Come and arrest me please. I deserve to be prosecuted for the crimes I've committed against HBO and the Crown.

Yours,

Zak

people are dumb

• Thanks 1

Oppi    32
On 8/4/2017 at 6:35 PM, bryanna said:

already watched the leaked episode but my spoilers are better than your spoilers edit: it's season spoilers cause people like ryan fall for this shit apparently 

Reveal hidden contents

episode 5

jorah reunites with dany

episode 6

thoros dies

episode 7

cersei has a miscarriage

the wall falls

thought you were BSing but clear now that you aren't, how do you know all this?