buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

ragreynolds

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

ragreynolds    792
7 hours ago, Oppi said:

thought you were BSing but clear now that you aren't, how do you know all this?

If you just Google shit you'll find it all. There's been a bunch of leaked info, and it's all been out there for quite a while now. Personally, I'm avoiding reading any of it, because I prefer to be surprised. 

Oppi    33
3 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

If you just Google shit you'll find it all. There's been a bunch of leaked info, and it's all been out there for quite a while now. Personally, I'm avoiding reading any of it, because I prefer to be surprised. 

man, that sucks :/

bryanna    214
On 8/13/2017 at 10:03 PM, Oppi said:

thought you were BSing but clear now that you aren't, how do you know all this?

awayforthelads

bryanna    214
7 hours ago, EndangeredShark said:

Y'all are one step closer to waiting another year for this if you watch it.

i have had to wait a year anyways to not know what happens next

ragreynolds    792
Spoiler

The episode was very good, but I was kinda disappointed with how things went down. I didn't feel like any of the characters were actually in danger. We all knew there was no way Jon was dying, same with Daenerys. The Hound certainly wasn't dying, not at least until he reunites with Arya and fights the Mountain anyway. Gendry wasn't dying, not after just coming back in the last episode. Then who really cares about Thoros? And Beric wasn't gonna die when Thoros had just died. At least one of the dragons died, I was happy that happened. But up until that point, it really didn't feel like they were in danger, especially considering how easily they kept all of the wights at bay. It kinda went against what we saw in 'Hardhome' when the wights just devoured everything in their path, but now suddenly a handful of characters can keep an entire army at bay for a decent amount of time. I really hope we get a big death or two in the next episode. If we don't, then I'll be pretty disappointed with the season overall, even though it has been very good. 

Oppi    33
16 hours ago, ragreynolds said:
  Hide contents

The episode was very good, but I was kinda disappointed with how things went down. I didn't feel like any of the characters were actually in danger. We all knew there was no way Jon was dying, same with Daenerys. The Hound certainly wasn't dying, not at least until he reunites with Arya and fights the Mountain anyway. Gendry wasn't dying, not after just coming back in the last episode. Then who really cares about Thoros? And Beric wasn't gonna die when Thoros had just died. At least one of the dragons died, I was happy that happened. But up until that point, it really didn't feel like they were in danger, especially considering how easily they kept all of the wights at bay. It kinda went against what we saw in 'Hardhome' when the wights just devoured everything in their path, but now suddenly a handful of characters can keep an entire army at bay for a decent amount of time. I really hope we get a big death or two in the next episode. If we don't, then I'll be pretty disappointed with the season overall, even though it has been very good. 

The show feels a bit predictable right now. I'm somewhat upset they didn't try to talk to the Night King, he clearly has logic so you'd think they would at least try

• Upvote 1

ragreynolds    792

That last episode was the best of the season, and for the simple reason that it was the only episode of the season that I felt didn't feel like it was rushed. 

bryanna    214

the kings landing scenes were way too fucking slow and it took time away from winterfell scenes. 

the bran and sam scene was rushed because jaime and cersei had to have the same fucking scene they always have except difference being jaimes done with her shit but they couldve rushed that instead of the important scene where jon is revealed to be aegon targaryen. 

and then the wedding scene being literally 10 seconds was not ok 

ragreynolds    792
1 hour ago, bryanna said:

the kings landing scenes were way too fucking slow and it took time away from winterfell scenes. 

the bran and sam scene was rushed because jaime and cersei had to have the same fucking scene they always have except difference being jaimes done with her shit but they couldve rushed that instead of the important scene where jon is revealed to be aegon targaryen. 

and then the wedding scene being literally 10 seconds was not ok 

I really liked the Kings Landing parts, especially the scene with Tyrion and Cersei. The rest of the season has been so fast and there hasn't been any time for good dialogue between the characters. The rest of the conversations this season have literally just been:
Character A: "Plot point"
Character B: "Other plot point"
Character A: "Good plot point"

I like long conversations between characters. It's the long conversations and interactions that draw me in and make me invested in the characters. It's what helps you know them better and you also get to see better acting in those moments.

I don't think Winterfell needed any more time, I think it was just fine the way it was. The Jaime and Cersei scene had to happen that way so that he could finally be done with her shit, but I do agree that shit got old long ago. I thought the Brain and Same scene was perfect for how it needed to be, same with the wedding. I really didn't want to sit and watch a long wedding. I was happy it just kinda passed over it because I really don't care to watch a wedding.

If anything they should have made the scene where Theon was fighting that guy shorter. That felt unnecessarily long to me. But really my only issues with the ep were stupid things like Daenerys arriving late in Kings Landing on the dragon, which was completely unnecessary. Oh, and let's not forget the disgusting sex scene that anyone who supports is a bad person for supporting. (I'm looking at you, @Sappho .

bryanna    214
1 hour ago, ragreynolds said:

I really liked the Kings Landing parts, especially the scene with Tyrion and Cersei. The rest of the season has been so fast and there hasn't been any time for good dialogue between the characters. The rest of the conversations this season have literally just been:
Character A: "Plot point"
Character B: "Other plot point"
Character A: "Good plot point"

I like long conversations between characters. It's the long conversations and interactions that draw me in and make me invested in the characters. It's what helps you know them better and you also get to see better acting in those moments.

I don't think Winterfell needed any more time, I think it was just fine the way it was. The Jaime and Cersei scene had to happen that way so that he could finally be done with her shit, but I do agree that shit got old long ago. I thought the Brain and Same scene was perfect for how it needed to be, same with the wedding. I really didn't want to sit and watch a long wedding. I was happy it just kinda passed over it because I really don't care to watch a wedding.

If anything they should have made the scene where Theon was fighting that guy shorter. That felt unnecessarily long to me. But really my only issues with the ep were stupid things like Daenerys arriving late in Kings Landing on the dragon, which was completely unnecessary. Oh, and let's not forget the disgusting sex scene that anyone who supports is a bad person for supporting. (I'm looking at you, @Sappho .

you liked jons butt just admit it