Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

ragreynolds

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

ragreynolds    753

This thread is for all discussions about Game Of Thrones Season 7. Spoiler tags are not necessary for things that have happened on the show since you shouldn't be in this thread unless you've watched the latest episode. But if you're talking about something that has been leaked/other spoilers, then put those in spoiler tags.

• Upvote 1

ArseRaptor    77
2 hours ago, His_Majesty_Jimmy_I said:

Other than the beginning there wasn't too much action but it's expected for a first episode. I had mixed feelings about the Ed Sheeran cameo though. It's the hair probably.

i dont get the hype about his cameo on GOT... people gave him so much abuse after the episode aired that Ed Sheeran deleted his twitter account.
i think he did just a good a job as anyone in that scene.

bryanna    201
9 minutes ago, ArseRaptor said:

i dont get the hype about his cameo on GOT... people gave him so much abuse after the episode aired that Ed Sheeran deleted his twitter account.

i didnt realize he hadnt already deleted his twitter, but he was already at least intending to. he said in an interview he was done with all social media except for instagram so him deleting it definitely has nothing to do with got.

they shouldnt have put aryas scene as the opening scene imo because it was the most exciting and left everything else kinda bland but they also couldnt do it at the end cause dany's who "shall we begin" thing was the perfect ending. jaime and cersei were boring as shit and they basically rehashed the same old shit in their first scene. jon and sansa were good, im really relieved to see sansa isnt buying into littlefingers bullshit because there were rumors she was listening to him and hating jon for being kitn. jon should listen to her tho for sure. the hounds scene was great, i love that he ended up back on the farm and properly buried that father and daughter. sams stuff was gross but hes gonna cure jorah and then find out jons parentage ayyyy. and none for bran stark bye

2 hours ago, ArseRaptor said:

I didn't mind him, his singing was spot on as always, it's the hair that made him out of place.

ragreynolds    753

Ed Sheeran appearing in the episode annoyed me. To me, it was nothing more than a distraction from what was going on. The whole time he was on screen I wasn't thinking "I wonder what Arya is going to do here", but rather I was thinking more along the lines of "Why the fuck is Ed Sheeran in Game Of Thrones". It came off like a cheap ploy, and I wish they wouldn't do stuff like that.

Sam's stuff was good, I find that all interesting. Cersei and Jaime are starting to bore me now, it's the same shit that's been happening forever between them. Euron showing up wasn't interesting to me because as Jaime already put it, they are outnumbered and outdone by everyone. They've no chance, and Euron being there with the Ironborn hardly helps their cause. Euron's character just misses the mark for me entirely, but I think it might just be the way the actor delivers the lines.

The Jon and Sansa stuff was alright, I'm interested to see what happens there. I like the idea of Sansa challenging Jon. She's spent the rest of her time of the show quivering and being abused, it's nice to see her go on the offensive, even if it is opposite of Jon. The Hound's stuff was probably the best part of the episode imo. Very interesting. The Arya stuff was alright, but certainly not her best. I thought the scene at the start of the episode was a good scene, but I think it's ridiculous how far her character has jumped. She is slowly feeling more and more like a God-like character that can't be touched (which was a huge problem I had with Daenerys last season), meanwhile, it wasn't that long ago that she was a vulnerable little girl. I don't care how much training she's had (that we didn't even see most of, and there's no evidence for there being that much of), it's just not believable that she can suddenly masterfully wear other people's faces, and even if she could, it's unbelievable that she could pull off that entire thing she did in the opening scene, regardless of how good the scene actually was.

Finally, I had no real issue with the ending scene. I thought it did its job, but it's becoming more and more apparent to me that either Emilia Clarke just isn't a very great actress (see Terminator Genysis for further evidence), or the show just doesn't have good writing for her character. Her character has slowly become one of the blandest in the entire show imo, and after reading through countless other forum and Reddit posts, along with watching various YouTube videos, I realise that I'm not alone in this thinking. Yes, we get it, she has gone through a lot. Yes, we get it, she's super hot and badass and has dragons. But that seems to be the extent of her character right now. She's pretty much all show and no real depth. I think her character peaked early in the show, and now they've just had to kinda hold her in the same place for multiple seasons until she could finally get to Westeros and actually progress her character. Sure, things were happening to her and around her outside of Westeros, but we've not seen any of that impact her character. Final thing I'll say about her is about the acting again, and I think it's pretty disappointing that throughout most of her scenes, her facial expressions stay almost entirely bland. Maybe that's in the writing. Maybe all of her horrible past has caused her to put up strong personality walls to protect herself from being hurt anymore. But to me, it seems dumb.

In all, I'd give the episode a 7/10. It most certainly wasn't bad, but it also wasn't great. I'm sure the rest of the season will only get better, and I'm sure that I will grow to like Daenerys once again after she actually goes up against other main characters. Daenerys was one of my favourites for the first 1-4ish seasons - she was probably in my top 3. I think a thing that led to me becoming bored of her character was the fact that there were never really any big main characters she had to face off against outside of Westeros. This meant she could overcome anything and not be the one to die since the characters she went up against were basically just nobodies that no one cared about. Now that she's in Westeros, she's going to be going up against other main characters, and when that happens she won't have the same luxuries of coming out on top every single time and her character never being in any real danger. I really do think that her being in Westeros is going to make me really like her again. I really hope I can like Arya again some more too. Arya was my second favourite character right up until the final episode of season 6. I found it so out of place and too much of a jump for her to suddenly appear in Westeros and kill Walder Frey, and then the start of this latest episode hasn't helped that. I hope they back off a little and make her character more vulnerable again.

TL;DR: The episode was good, but not great.

• Upvote 1

bryanna    201
55 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

Ed Sheeran appearing in the episode annoyed me. To me, it was nothing more than a distraction from what was going on. The whole time he was on screen I wasn't thinking "I wonder what Arya is going to do here", but rather I was thinking more along the lines of "Why the fuck is Ed Sheeran in Game Of Thrones". It came off like a cheap ploy, and I wish they wouldn't do stuff like that.

Sam's stuff was good, I find that all interesting. Cersei and Jaime are starting to bore me now, it's the same shit that's been happening forever between them. Euron showing up wasn't interesting to me because as Jaime already put it, they are outnumbered and outdone by everyone. They've no chance, and Euron being there with the Ironborn hardly helps their cause. Euron's character just misses the mark for me entirely, but I think it might just be the way the actor delivers the lines.

The Jon and Sansa stuff was alright, I'm interested to see what happens there. I like the idea of Sansa challenging Jon. She's spent the rest of her time of the show quivering and being abused, it's nice to see her go on the offensive, even if it is opposite of Jon. The Hound's stuff was probably the best part of the episode imo. Very interesting. The Arya stuff was alright, but certainly not her best. I thought the scene at the start of the episode was a good scene, but I think it's ridiculous how far her character has jumped. She is slowly feeling more and more like a God-like character that can't be touched (which was a huge problem I had with Daenerys last season), meanwhile, it wasn't that long ago that she was a vulnerable little girl. I don't care how much training she's had (that we didn't even see most of, and there's no evidence for there being that much of), it's just not believable that she can suddenly masterfully wear other people's faces, and even if she could, it's unbelievable that she could pull off that entire thing she did in the opening scene, regardless of how good the scene actually was.

Finally, I had no real issue with the ending scene. I thought it did its job, but it's becoming more and more apparent to me that either Emilia Clarke just isn't a very great actress (see Terminator Genysis for further evidence), or the show just doesn't have good writing for her character. Her character has slowly become one of the blandest in the entire show imo, and after reading through countless other forum and Reddit posts, along with watching various YouTube videos, I realise that I'm not alone in this thinking. Yes, we get it, she has gone through a lot. Yes, we get it, she's super hot and badass and has dragons. But that seems to be the extent of her character right now. She's pretty much all show and no real depth. I think her character peaked early in the show, and now they've just had to kinda hold her in the same place for multiple seasons until she could finally get to Westeros and actually progress her character. Sure, things were happening to her and around her outside of Westeros, but we've not seen any of that impact her character. Final thing I'll say about her is about the acting again, and I think it's pretty disappointing that throughout most of her scenes, her facial expressions stay almost entirely bland. Maybe that's in the writing. Maybe all of her horrible past has caused her to put up strong personality walls to protect herself from being hurt anymore. But to me, it seems dumb.

In all, I'd give the episode a 7/10. It most certainly wasn't bad, but it also wasn't great. I'm sure the rest of the season will only get better, and I'm sure that I will grow to like Daenerys once again after she actually goes up against other main characters. Daenerys was one of my favourites for the first 1-4ish seasons - she was probably in my top 3. I think a thing that led to me becoming bored of her character was the fact that there were never really any big main characters she had to face off against outside of Westeros. This meant she could overcome anything and not be the one to die since the characters she went up against were basically just nobodies that no one cared about. Now that she's in Westeros, she's going to be going up against other main characters, and when that happens she won't have the same luxuries of coming out on top every single time and her character never being in any real danger. I really do think that her being in Westeros is going to make me really like her again. I really hope I can like Arya again some more too. Arya was my second favourite character right up until the final episode of season 6. I found it so out of place and too much of a jump for her to suddenly appear in Westeros and kill Walder Frey, and then the start of this latest episode hasn't helped that. I hope they back off a little and make her character more vulnerable again.

TL;DR: The episode was good, but not great.

arya and dany actually stole the show this episode in my opinion.

i don't see where emilia could be bad at acting cause i thought she did a really good job (this episode barely showed her and she had one line but she still did pretty good. obviously shes not gonna show up and be like "omg im here yay look at the sand time to relax", shes gonna be in serious mode because she knows the hard work is about to come. the lets begin line literally slayed my existence)

arya definitely couldve pulled off that first scene because it wasnt a very difficult assassination anyways. she took walders face which isnt very hard to believe since she was trained by the faceless men for like 2 years even if they didnt show a lot of training. and then after she had the face all she had to do was poison them. not very difficult at all. shes going to find it more difficult to kill the queen but i don't think she's going to succeed doing that anyways cause jaime will probably be the one to do so. i'll agree that she appeared in westeros really quickly last season but honestly who knows how much time actually passes in a season and braavos is not that far from westeros so it's plausible. don't get why people complain about that when littlefinger literally teleports from location to location all the time. 

as for ed i find it ridiculous how many people are upset that he made a cameo when plenty of other celebrities have made cameos and nobody complained. even if you didn't notice them, it's still happened before and its not a big deal. i had a quick laugh when they first showed him while he was singing, but i definitely wasn't distracted by the fact that he was there when the actual dialogue was going on. and it's not like his cameo was a surprise, it's been a known thing for months now and you should've already expected it. 

the hound was great but it wasn't the best part of the episode, but other than all that shit i agree with you about sams scenes and jaime and cersei's scenes. 

ragreynolds    753
11 minutes ago, bryanna said:

arya and dany actually stole the show this episode in my opinion.

i don't see where emilia could be bad at acting cause i thought she did a really good job (this episode barely showed her and she had one line but she still did pretty good. obviously shes not gonna show up and be like "omg im here yay look at the sand time to relax", shes gonna be in serious mode because she knows the hard work is about to come. the lets begin line literally slayed my existence)

arya definitely couldve pulled off that first scene because it wasnt a very difficult assassination anyways. she took walders face which isnt very hard to believe since she was trained by the faceless men for like 2 years even if they didnt show a lot of training. and then after she had the face all she had to do was poison them. not very difficult at all. shes going to find it more difficult to kill the queen but i don't think she's going to succeed doing that anyways cause jaime will probably be the one to do so. i'll agree that she appeared in westeros really quickly last season but honestly who knows how much time actually passes in a season and braavos is not that far from westeros so it's plausible. don't get why people complain about that when littlefinger literally teleports from location to location all the time. 

as for ed i find it ridiculous how many people are upset that he made a cameo when plenty of other celebrities have made cameos and nobody complained. even if you didn't notice them, it's still happened before and its not a big deal. i had a quick laugh when they first showed him while he was singing, but i definitely wasn't distracted by the fact that he was there when the actual dialogue was going on. and it's not like his cameo was a surprise, it's been a known thing for months now and you should've already expected it. 

the hound was great but it wasn't the best part of the episode, but other than all that shit i agree with you about sams scenes and jaime and cersei's scenes. 

I'd certainly agree that Arya and Dany stole the show with their sheer on-screen presence. They certainly feel like very big and important characters, and you know something exciting is going to happen when you see them, and this episode was no different. I had no issue with what Dany did this episode, and I don't think she's a bad actor, I just don't think she's a great actor. I think she is outperformed by most of the cast by a landslide, and it has shown most in scenes where she has had emotional moments with say Tyrion. Peter Dinklage is a fantastic actor, and personally, I really feel depth from his performance. Emelia isn't bad, and I certainly couldn't imagine anyone else as Dany, but I think in terms of her acting ability, she is simply just outshone by the likes of Peter Dinklage, and it isn't even close. So I don't think she necessarily does a bad job, it's probably just that I think everyone around her does a better job, and that kinda makes me disappointed in Emelia's acting skills. But hey, it could just simply be that she's not being given that much to work with. As I said in my last post, it feels to me as if her character has been stuck at the same point in its development arc for quite a long time now, and that could be why she doesn't come across as a great actress to me. I had zero problems with her in the first few seasons, but now I do. So it could very well be just that. I'd have to re-watch previous seasons to see if I think her acting is any different.

It's not even the whole setup and wearing the face that I find unbelievable. It's more the fact that she'd even go in there and it would work perfectly. There's got to have been some people that didn't drink anything or were out of the room having a piss, only to come back and see her. It just worked out far too cleanly imo. Game Of Thrones has always proven to be a show where nothing ever really goes that cleanly, and certainly not when a character is outnumbered like Arya was. Maybe I'll get over it if they do some other stuff with her later on in the season that I really like, but that just didn't sit right with me, even though the scene itself was a good scene. The issue with Arya just appearing where she did last season was that the rest of the season was certainly not that fast paced. I don't recall any other characters (other than perhaps Little Finger) actually travelling like that. She was just suddenly there. The rest of the seasons of GoT made us watch as people slowly travelled across the country, but somehow Arya travelled an even greater distance within a single episode, with no updates in between. As for Little Finger, I don't feel like he's that bad with the teleporting around. He isn't in every episode, so I don't really have a huge issue with him being in say King's Landing in episode one, and then being in the North in episode 3 or 4. If there are any examples of a short period of time where he's moved super far then let me know and I'll probably agree with you that it's bullshit. I just think the Arya one was the worst there's been in the show, which really disappointed me because Arya is one of my faves.

Finally, I would have complained if I knew other celebrities had cameos (well probably depending on what they were). The Ed Sheeran cameo was a special kind of annoying to me because there's been this whole influx of progressively more and more mainstream attention on Game Of Thrones as each season has been released. I hate how suddenly there are all these celebrities on board and making appearances now that it's just the cool thing to be into. Maybe I'm just being touchy, but it really takes away from that special aura that I view around Game Of Thrones. It's this really special and great thing, but then suddenly there's someone like Ed Sheeran popping up, and it almost normalises it and makes it less special in my mind.

Also, I had absolutely no idea that Ed Sheeran was making an appearance. In the lead up to this season, I've been avoiding reading about the show and I've been avoiding watching videos. I only watched one of the trailers/promos that were released. The main reason I'm doing this is that I did the exact opposite for season 6, and it actually ruined a lot of the show for me. I absolutely loved the first 5 season of the show. I went in blind and watched the first 4 seasons just before season 5 was released, and then I loved all of season 5 too. There was so much unexpected content, and I loved being shocked again and again. When I started watching season 6, I had been reading up on all but confirmed theories, image leaks and loads of other stuff. In the end, it made me enjoy season 6 far less than I had enjoyed previous seasons. I still really enjoyed it, and I think it was better than some other seasons, but I just didn't enjoy it as much, and it was because so much of that shock value and suspense was gone.

I knew that Jon Snow was going to come back to life, I knew that his true parentage was going to be revealed, I knew that Cersei was going to blow up/burn a lot of King's Landing, I knew that the Hound was going to come back. These are all moment that normally would be huge OMG WTF moments. These are the type of moments that largely made me love Game Of Thrones. Sure, Jon coming back was a pretty easy one to predict, but the others weren't. Not unless you've read news, seen/heard about filming locations, or read fan theories. When those moments happened in the show, I had a feeling of "Omg yay they finally did that, I'm content now" rather than "OMG WTF THAT WAS AMAZING" or "OMG WHAT THE HELL I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK OR FEEL". And when I was watching some of the earlier episodes, I was just left thinking "Okay but I know Jon is coming back to life, so all this talk for the first 99% of the episode about how he's dead and that's horrible is just boring and meaningless to me. It's like when you watch a movie antagonist is in a life threatening situation, but you know that they're not gonna die now because you saw them do something else in the trailer that hasn't happened in the movie yet. It makes you not really care as much about what's happening to the character at that moment. You know that they character is going to survive, and so you don't get as emotionally invested. And it's that emotional investment that I want to feel when I'm watching a show like Game Of Thrones. It's what makes it more enjoyable for me, and it's what separates great shows from good shows.

SO YEAH, that was a long drawn out post, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying. I don't want to have anything of this season spoiled, because I want to go back to having that old feeling I had before of shock and suspense when big things happen. I'm sure you've said in the past that you don't care about that or whatever, but for me, that's what gets me invested in a show. Not knowing what's going to happen next.

bryanna    201
8 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

I don't recall any other characters (other than perhaps Little Finger) actually travelling like that

olenna is a perfect example of someone who was in westeros one minute and part of dany's fleet the next.

11 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

The Ed Sheeran cameo was a special kind of annoying to me because there's been this whole influx of progressively more and more mainstream attention on Game Of Thrones as each season has been released. I hate how suddenly there are all these celebrities on board and making appearances now that it's just the cool thing to be into. Maybe I'm just being touchy, but it really takes away from that special aura that I view around Game Of Thrones. It's this really special and great thing, but then suddenly there's someone like Ed Sheeran popping up, and it almost normalises it and makes it less special in my mind.

honestly it's weird that ed sheeran bothers you but they cast a good chunk of the harry potter cast and its no big deal cause they're actors (using that as an example cause for me personally i have a hard time seeing a lot of them as other characters other than their harry potter characters but it doesn't bother me really.) him being there didn't change anything, he's playing a role and he has every right to. maybe he wants to do some acting, i don't see why that is so upsetting to people. at the end of the day its a tv show and it's all in good fun. it wasn't even as if the show was shoving him in your face, he was there for like 3 minutes and he actually served a purpose. i actually just now read that he made a cameo because they wanted the audience to feel an attachment to him and want arya to spare him if that makes sense? because a random guy showing up nobody will really care if he dies, but they wanted to show that arya isn't heartless and they want her to spare him since he didn't do anything to her.

19 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

It's not even the whole setup and wearing the face that I find unbelievable. It's more the fact that she'd even go in there and it would work perfectly. There's got to have been some people that didn't drink anything or were out of the room having a piss, only to come back and see her.

fair enough, but i'd imagine that she either made sure everyone was inside before giving the toast, or she could have easily locked the doors like walder did for the red wedding. and in the eyes of his family members, if walder frey tells you to drink, you drink. drinking is a normal thing on the show anyways, it's probably like drinking water. so it is plausible that someone wasn't inside during the toast, but also plausible that everyone in the room would take a drink. 

23 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

But hey, it could just simply be that she's not being given that much to work with. As I said in my last post, it feels to me as if her character has been stuck at the same point in its development arc for quite a long time now, and that could be why she doesn't come across as a great actress to me.

i'll agree her storyline slowed down for a bit because she's just been ruling meereen but i think we can all agree that this season she's going to do a ton of shit and it's gonna be exciting. and i'll agree she isn't as good as some of the actor's on the show such as alfie allen, but she's definitely not the worst. 

Spoiler

jokes aside i don't think that reddit or youtube really confirms if her acting is bad or not because they also say sophie turner is a terrible actress when actually she's pretty good. i could go on reddit right now and probably find people saying peter dinklage is awful and his scenes are boring etc. (well ok his scenes haven't been as good as they used to but catch my drift?) 

i think at the end of the day what makes game of thrones so good is everyone has differing opinions and the same could be said for each of the points brought up, including the ed thing i will defend him to the death because he did a good job and was having fun and people overreacted to him being on the screen for a short amount of time. 

Sappho    215

I watched it again and am I the only one who is bored of the hound now? We get it, you swear and are so bad ass. It felt really forced. When a character swears that much and says really harsh things that much, it takes away any shock or feeling from it.

i'm very excited for the rest of the season though and it was still a good episode.

Oppi    31
On 7/18/2017 at 6:20 PM, ragreynolds said:

I personally didn't mind it, but I'm also not an Ed Sheeran fan and don't follow much of what celebrities do so to me he was just another actor.

1 hour ago, Sappho said:

I watched it again and am I the only one who is bored of the hound now? We get it, you swear and are so bad ass. It felt really forced. When a character swears that much and says really harsh things that much, it takes away any shock or feeling from it.

i'm very excited for the rest of the season though and it was still a good episode.

I don't think it's meant to shock, it's just to show he has a bit harsher of a personality and a darker world outlook than others.

I'm really looking forward to Bran and Jon interacting, can't wait to see how that plays out.

ragreynolds    753
5 hours ago, Sappho said:

If he was still the same character as he was earlier in the show, then maybe I'd be bored of him, kinda like how I'm bored of Cersei and Jaime's whole thing. But the Hound has gone through a lot, and since he returned last season he has been on a path of redemption. He is quite clearly a different man, and I'm enjoying seeing where he's headed. I especially love the parallels with Arya. Back when they were travelling together and ran into that father and son who we now know are dead, the Hound was the ruthless killer, whereas Arya was remorseful and didn't want anyone to get hurt. Compare that to the most recent episode, and now the roles have been reversed. Arya is the killer who has no remorse, and the Hound is the one who feels bad for what he has done and is trying to make things right. 

OK so I watched it last night and I just wanna say that ed sheeran wasn't bad at all. As sweet as that scene was all the acting was subpar and i felt for a man with zero  acting experience he did great and found him and his group to be enjoyable 

Trust me on this, he was and his scene far better than David Beckham's in king Arthur.

• Upvote 1

OK ive just reread this thread and I'm not here for you guys to hate on the hound! He's clearly of some importance because he can read the fire, see what the flames are saying and the events he foretold scared that dead guy. From my understanding, he's never seen in the books again after his fight with Brienne, so they're working with a fan fave because we obviously wanted him back and all they've been doing is trying to redeem his past cause we know he's not a bad guy, yes he's a killer but he was never a bad guy and I really like his evolution as a character.

He could swear less sure, but I think its showing his only vulnerability, which is lack of emotional control because he's always angry and moody and he cannot hide his pain well past this sweary snarky front. 

I've not seen the 3rd episode yet, but I do enjoy that we have a character who yes, comes from a lords house, but is not royalty, his behaviour is a far cry from the nobility and grace of the others, even at their lowest, they knew where they belonged where as the hound is none of that and he's the only character we really experience who is just trying to survive as a normal person, he has no sense of purpose, it is just trying to survive if that makes sense.

Also im glad we got rid of the sand snakes, even if there's one left, the entire dorne storyline and their evolvement in story was blaaaand.

• Upvote 1

bryanna    201
9 hours ago, EndangeredShark said:

OK ive just reread this thread and I'm not here for you guys to hate on the hound! He's clearly of some importance because he can read the fire, see what the flames are saying and the events he foretold scared that dead guy. From my understanding, he's never seen in the books again after his fight with Brienne, so they're working with a fan fave because we obviously wanted him back and all they've been doing is trying to redeem his past cause we know he's not a bad guy, yes he's a killer but he was never a bad guy and I really like his evolution as a character.

He could swear less sure, but I think its showing his only vulnerability, which is lack of emotional control because he's always angry and moody and he cannot hide his pain well past this sweary snarky front. 

I've not seen the 3rd episode yet, but I do enjoy that we have a character who yes, comes from a lords house, but is not royalty, his behaviour is a far cry from the nobility and grace of the others, even at their lowest, they knew where they belonged where as the hound is none of that and he's the only character we really experience who is just trying to survive as a normal person, he has no sense of purpose, it is just trying to survive if that makes sense.

Also im glad we got rid of the sand snakes, even if there's one left, the entire dorne storyline and their evolvement in story was blaaaand.

cherie is the only one hating on the hound we don't condone her behvior 

• Like 1

Oppi    31
On 7/31/2017 at 9:07 AM, ragreynolds said:

3rd episode was good. I'm praying Jon and Dany don't get together cause that's gross

Well, let's hope Bran gets to Jon soon then

• Like 1

Sappho    215
On 2017-07-31 at 7:07 AM, ragreynolds said:

3rd episode was good. I'm praying Jon and Dany don't get together cause that's gross

It's been destined from the start sorry not sorry

@EndangeredShark the writers having him swear and be aggressive every sentence is just boring to me now.

i feel the same way about cersei's whole "we're the only ones who matter" bit.

• Downvote 1

ragreynolds    753
40 minutes ago, Sappho said:

It's been destined from the start sorry not sorry

im gonna puke

• Upvote 1

bryanna    201

bran telling sansa she was beautiful when she was getting raped is less gross than dany and jon

• Like 1

ragreynolds    753
2 minutes ago, bryanna said:

bran telling sansa she was beautiful when she was getting raped is less gross than dany and jon

cherie is a terrorist

• Upvote 1