Sign in to follow this  
Myvagmademedoit

Deleted

There are a few reasons for this

1. I decided to not pursue this anymore. The channel and my video are still out there, yes, but I'm  going to pursue that anymore, at least for the time being. Social Media as a whole is rather scary if you think about it, so why on earth did I think Youtube would be LESS scary? Social media is watched heavily, not just celebrities, but the ordinary joe is watched there too. For these reasons, I would never ever be able to do a podcast or anything of the like, but major major props to people who can and want to do that. 

2. I know not everyone on the internet is nice by any means, but someone left a "Kill yourself" comment and Sharky, the owner of the channel "Sharky" wasn't very happy with that and indirectly said that the channel shouldn't be promoted for the time being. 

3. Not sure what happened to the link, but the link I posted was MY story here, and when I checked back, before deleting the link, somehow my sister's story was up here, not sure how that happened. 

if in the future, I become more comfortable with the idea, maybe i'll relist it, but for now, I hated the quality of the mic, the fan noise in the background and the general shortness of the story. 

lol social media isnt that scary as long as you're smart about it

a good portion of these people have my phone number and probably my old address and it doesn't really bother me 

a kill yourself comment is literally nothing 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 26/07/2017 at 11:11 PM, bryanna said:

lol social media isnt that scary as long as you're smart about it

a good portion of these people have my phone number and probably my old address and it doesn't really bother me 

a kill yourself comment is literally nothing 

this

• Like 1