Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

If anyone wishes to discuss politics in a very comprehensive and meaningful manner ...please join The House of RR.

5980ca49de9c6_ScreenShot2017-08-01at19_35_06.thumb.png.20954917f7b7bb65987199654d46c0ce.png

It is a very elegant place where everyone is welcome.

Australians must however ask permission from The Head of State of RR, @ragreynolds to join.

britain_obit_thatcher-3.thumb.jpg.7950a1c3fc5db84a210ed6d093a9d99e.jpg

Rules are as stated from

Standing Orders of The House of RR 2017

The only major rule is no filibustering that has no relevance to the topic (no spamming or diverting the thread)

Unparliamentary language is not prohibited as such but disorderly behaviour, lack of formality and personal insults are discouraged.

More rules can be put to the floor as amendments to The House of RR Act 2017 in the way of how debates should be conducted. All you have to do is create such thread and a poll along side it.

Any member who goes against the debating rules will be asked to withdraw their statement. 

If they refuse to withdraw their statement against their own volition three times, I shall be compelled to order the member to withdraw from the House for the remainder of the day.

If a member is withdrawn three times he'll be banned from the house indefinitely.

Speaker-of-the-House-of-Commons-John-Ber

IT IS TIME WE HAD OUR OWN PARLIAMENT!

5980cea71e7f7_houseofcommons.jpg.4500b8cb2f5d15ff9155ff8cdea7550a.jpg

You can vote even if you don't join BUT PLEASE join before posting.

For a more comprehensive look at the rules look here :

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy
  • Like 1

Harry_Hilter    93
2 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

If anyone wishes to discuss politics in a very comprehensive and meaningful manner ...please join The House of RR.

5980ca49de9c6_ScreenShot2017-08-01at19_35_06.thumb.png.20954917f7b7bb65987199654d46c0ce.png

It is a very elegant place where everyone is welcome.

Australians must however ask permission from The Head of State of RR, @ragreynolds to join.

britain_obit_thatcher-3.thumb.jpg.7950a1c3fc5db84a210ed6d093a9d99e.jpg

The Australians must ask thing really made me giggle! Thank you! :D 

• Thanks 1

Seeker    113

Jimmy, I'd like to go a little off-topic for a moment and just express my gratitude towards what you're doing here. It's fantastic that you're so enthusiastic about the new feature and that you're using it to spark conversation. I'm very much looking forward to engaging in this new project and hearing what all the different kinds of people interested have to say on the matters :) Diversity is our strength!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Jimmy, I'd like to go a little off-topic for a moment and just express my gratitude towards what you're doing here. It's fantastic that you're so enthusiastic about the new feature and that you're using it to spark conversation. I'm very much looking forward to engaging in this new project and hearing what all the different kinds of people interested have to say on the matters :) Diversity is our strength!

Thanks, I thought discussing politics in an organised manner would be a great thing. I am in favour of promoting politics to people. That club in my opinion is a great place of expressing freedom of speech and engaging with political discussion which is something I've always been in favour of. 

Hopefully it helps with the traffic also. I always wanted to create my own forums with this parliamentary basis in mind but I do understand that would be unrealistic with me but this political idea could work out with Ryan's forum and if it helps with his traffic, I'd be happy.