Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
Harry_Hilter

Clown Art

Harry_Hilter    96

Clowns is not a topic like very much, in fact, It is one of my least favorite topics of viewing or discussing, sI suppose it's not the sight of clowns, pictures of them either. but more of the idea that's I find the fake smile and makeup covering their real faces that resembles entirely different features in a most obvious way, that scares me the most. I find myself being drawn to "Scary clown art" and making some pictures, so far I only have one, but maybe in the future, I will add to my own thread with more pictures, Sharing is caring! HA!!! 

Spoiler

Clown_Enter_Finished.png

Edited by Harry_Hilter

ragreynolds    760

There used to be a member around here that went by the name of Clown. Her avatar was a creepy clown too. I'm assuming you wouldn't have been too fond of her!

• Thanks 1

Harry_Hilter    96
1 hour ago, ragreynolds said:

There used to be a member around here that went by the name of Clown. Her avatar was a creepy clown too. I'm assuming you wouldn't have been too fond of her!

Actually, if we both liked creepy clowns we could talk about them, why not? I have to be in a specific "lets make creepy clownAs" mood, but they do happen from time to time. Creepiest damn one, hands down is Pennywise..but I also kind of like it... Sometimes....

Sign in to follow this