Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
Horse

Whatever

ragreynolds    753

Mainly community. We have a wide range of interests, some of us are obsessed with drama, others love politics, others just like gaming or movies and TV. We talk about anything and everything. 

Horse    0

Chatting forum about drama and controversial opinions about sensitive topics. In that case I already know what kind of people I'll see here. & let me make a guess, the gaming & tv discussions are lame & not as active. 

ragreynolds    753
44 minutes ago, Horse said:

Chatting forum about drama and controversial opinions about sensitive topics. In that case I already know what kind of people I'll see here. & let me make a guess, the gaming & tv discussions are lame & not as active. 

The gaming and TV discussions are probably one of the most active parts of the site right now.

ragreynolds    753
4 minutes ago, Horse said:

Yeah I guessed that you would disagree & say that too. Things are very predictable x(

Would you rather I had said yes? 

Horse    0

No it's okay. You know your stuff. But man  wouldn't these forums be insanely active if let's say a pretty girl joins in, started e whoring and acted free spirited? Then the majority will be hauling her ass. Or maybe the majority aren't males on here right? Or maybe some handsome dude joins in then some lonely, 5 out of 10 girl ends up in his pocket. 

ragreynolds    753
1 hour ago, Horse said:

No it's okay. You know your stuff. But man  wouldn't these forums be insanely active if let's say a pretty girl joins in, started e whoring and acted free spirited? Then the majority will be hauling her ass. Or maybe the majority aren't males on here right? Or maybe some handsome dude joins in then some lonely, 5 out of 10 girl ends up in his pocket. 

We've had that stuff happen plenty of times before

Horse    0

Of course. Fun times weren't they. Jeez man people would rather find mates than make money. Or would they? I mean, money buys drugs and drugs buy mates. Back then it was much more simple. I wish I was a monkey

ragreynolds    753
10 hours ago, Horse said:

Of course. Fun times weren't they. Jeez man people would rather find mates than make money. Or would they? I mean, money buys drugs and drugs buy mates. Back then it was much more simple. I wish I was a monkey

That'd be nice

On 05/08/2017 at 7:45 PM, ragreynolds said:

The gaming and TV discussions are probably one of the most active parts of the site right now.

hopefully my politics forum will bring this wretched forum back to life.