Jump to content

Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
Horse

Whatever

Recommended Posts

ragreynolds    753

Mainly community. We have a wide range of interests, some of us are obsessed with drama, others love politics, others just like gaming or movies and TV. We talk about anything and everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Horse    0

Chatting forum about drama and controversial opinions about sensitive topics. In that case I already know what kind of people I'll see here. & let me make a guess, the gaming & tv discussions are lame & not as active. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragreynolds    753
44 minutes ago, Horse said:

Chatting forum about drama and controversial opinions about sensitive topics. In that case I already know what kind of people I'll see here. & let me make a guess, the gaming & tv discussions are lame & not as active. 

The gaming and TV discussions are probably one of the most active parts of the site right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragreynolds    753
4 minutes ago, Horse said:

Yeah I guessed that you would disagree & say that too. Things are very predictable x(

Would you rather I had said yes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Horse    0

No it's okay. You know your stuff. But man  wouldn't these forums be insanely active if let's say a pretty girl joins in, started e whoring and acted free spirited? Then the majority will be hauling her ass. Or maybe the majority aren't males on here right? Or maybe some handsome dude joins in then some lonely, 5 out of 10 girl ends up in his pocket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragreynolds    753
1 hour ago, Horse said:

No it's okay. You know your stuff. But man  wouldn't these forums be insanely active if let's say a pretty girl joins in, started e whoring and acted free spirited? Then the majority will be hauling her ass. Or maybe the majority aren't males on here right? Or maybe some handsome dude joins in then some lonely, 5 out of 10 girl ends up in his pocket. 

We've had that stuff happen plenty of times before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Horse    0

Of course. Fun times weren't they. Jeez man people would rather find mates than make money. Or would they? I mean, money buys drugs and drugs buy mates. Back then it was much more simple. I wish I was a monkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragreynolds    753
10 hours ago, Horse said:

Of course. Fun times weren't they. Jeez man people would rather find mates than make money. Or would they? I mean, money buys drugs and drugs buy mates. Back then it was much more simple. I wish I was a monkey

That'd be nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2017 at 7:45 PM, ragreynolds said:

The gaming and TV discussions are probably one of the most active parts of the site right now.

hopefully my politics forum will bring this wretched forum back to life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×