Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

Miscellaneous Political Memes for Politically Confused Teens

ragreynolds    759
3 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Accurate af

(coming replies by trump fanbois)

59919a32af505_trumpandkim.thumb.jpg.4ae75c67e3e88f4cdeb3cafb588fc957.jpg

I keep seeing pictures like this but I honestly don't understand why. What about the entire situation makes people think it's a dick measuring contest? I don't think ego is involved at all. North Koren leadership is insane and just wants to destroy the US - nothing to do with ego or "dick measuring". Then Trump is literally just responding to threats by North Korea. I'm not even defending anyone here or giving my opinion about what's going on, I'm just saying I don't see any way this could be seen as a dick measuring contest. So if you could explain, please do.

21 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

I keep seeing pictures like this but I honestly don't understand why. What about the entire situation makes people think it's a dick measuring contest? I don't think ego is involved at all. North Koren leadership is insane and just wants to destroy the US - nothing to do with ego or "dick measuring". Then Trump is literally just responding to threats by North Korea. I'm not even defending anyone here or giving my opinion about what's going on, I'm just saying I don't see any way this could be seen as a dick measuring contest. So if you could explain, please do.

I knew you were going to defend daddy.

ragreynolds    759
2 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I knew you were going to defend daddy.

I'm honestly not even trying to defend him because I'm not really for the way he's been handling it. I just don't understand how anyone could think it's anything like a dick measuring contest. North Korea is a joke, China already said they're on their own if they attack the US. The worst that will happen is NK hits Guam, then the US wipes out North Korea. The end. 

Anyone equating this to World War 3 doesn't know what they're talking about.

Sign in to follow this